L’Horizon at Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur
On a hilltop enjoying lovely views down towards the sea, this beautiful villa is only a short drive from picturesque Sainte-Maxime, making it the perfect place for relaxing holiday with family or friends on the wonderful French Riviera.
The open-plan living and dining room is spacious and full of light streaming in through the windows with a view. Step outside the French doors to a delightful terrace, ideal for your morning coffee or evening aperitif. Stairs take you down to the lower ground floor where you will discover the inviting swimming pool, gardens and a vast patio set up for poolside al-fresco dining with a sea-view. With a well-equipped kitchen on both levels, wonderful meals can be easily prepared and shared with loved ones here.
Bright bedrooms and modern shower rooms are scattered across the two floors, some with sliding doors out to the pool or garden terrace. There’s a gym area for the more...
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
In a hilltop position in residential Sainte-Maxime, L’Horizon enjoys lovely views of the sea. It’s about 2-3km down to the coast where you will find a variety of beach restaurants and Plage de Nartelle, a sandy beach which is great for families. It’s a good spot for watersports such as windsurfing and body-boarding here as well. Also nearby is Plage de la Madrague (3km), lovely for snorkelling and La Pointe des Sardinaux (4km) a wild peninsular, accessed only by foot for the last part, with lovely shady pines for picnics and a small beach at the end. To the south of the town is Plage de la Croisette (3km), a sandy beach with magnificent views and a sailing school (for ages 7 upwards) and other watersports available such as kayaks and paddle boarding. The town itself is really picturesque and has a lovely climate as it is sheltered from northerly winds by hills. You can wander around the old town and port, discover lots of different restaurants and explore the little shops. Visit the market on a Thursday morning for a truly authentic experience. Heading south, visit Port Grimaud (12km), a mostly a traffic free zone with a great marina that can only be accessed by foot or boat. There are lots of pretty coloured houses, Venetian style bridges and small boats to watch come and go. Take a guided boat trip to tour the marina and then relax with a drink or meal in one of the marina’s cafes and restaurants. You can also enjoy great views of the marina from the Church of Saint-Francis of Assisi. Fashionable Saint-Tropez (17km) is just a short drive away, or in the summer you can beat the traffic, and take the ferry across from Sainte-Maxime in 15 minutes. Saint-Tropez is famous for its winding medieval streets, traditional pastel-painted fishermen’s cottages, boutiques and restaurants and the port with fishing boats moored alongside luxurious yachts. Those who enjoy the glitz and glamour must also visit Pampelonne Beach (22km) and its various beach restaurants including the exclusive Club 55, popular with celebrities as well as visitors. Just inland, the medieval village of Grimaud (14km) is located on top of a hill and stands out for its flower filled cobbled streets, ancient churches and stunning views. It offers traditional French boutiques, bars, a good range of restaurants plus a weekly antique market every Sunday. Other delightful villages to explore include Gassin (16km), Ramatuelle (19km) and La Môle (23km), a paradise for walkers with some beautiful trails through the stunning countryside. The Maures mountains inland also offer perfect walking and cycling opportunities or for a spectacular day out head to the Gorges du Verdon (99km), the must see natural wonder of southern France where you can hire boats, canoes and kayaks. As well as a great variety of watersports, other outdoor activities in the area include tennis, horse-riding, go-karting, polo and funfairs for young children. Golf-lovers have a great choice of courses across this region from the nearby Golf Blue Green (6km) to the prestigious Beauvallon Golf Club (7km) on the other side of Sainte Maxime. Families may particularly like the Aqualand waterpark at Sainte Maxime (4km) or the Azur Theme Park near Gassin (11km).
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €1000 paid in cash or credit card (Visa/Mastercard) upon arrival.
- Arrival time : Between 4.00 p.m. and 7.00 p.m. Other arrival times are on request only. Please enquire.
- Departure time : Before 10.00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Yes.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, excluding pool towels.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or garbage disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Pets welcome? : No.
- Smoking Allowed? : Outside only.
- Changeover day : Saturday.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights.
- Other Ts and Cs : The pool is open approx. from 1st May to mid-October, subject to weather conditions.
- Other Ts and Cs : Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking.
- Other Ts and Cs : Weddings, stag/hen parties and other celebrations are on request only.
- Tax : There is a tourist tax of approx. €2.30 per adult per day, payable locally.
- Other Ts and Cs : A cot and a high-chair can be hired at an extra cost.