Villa Azure at Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur
Gaze at the shimmering blue seas from your terrace and infinity pool, discover the sweet Mediterranean scents from your garden and wander down to the nearby beach and fantastic restaurants. The contemporary and stylish Villa Azure, located between Monaco and Nice, has everything you could wish for in the French Riviera whether you’re looking for a memorable family holiday or a villa to enjoy with good friends.
The position of Villa Azure on a hillside just above the seaside town of Eze-sur-Mer means the sea views are particularly striking. It’s all about outdoor living here with a beautifully decked swimming pool, wonderful terraces and a superb summer kitchen which even has its own bar and TV, not that you will be able to tear your eyes away from the panoramic vistas of the Mediterranean as you sip your apéritif straight from the wine cooler.
The gardens are a delightful and perhaps unexpected...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
Villa Azure is situated in a residential area on the hillside above Eze-sur-Mer beach (0.5km), about a 15-20 minutes steep walk down to the beach, where you will also find some great beach restaurants, including the well-known Anjuna, cafès and watersport facilities. The beach has smooth pebbles and shallow waters for paddling or fine, calm waters for swimming. There is a train station here as well which connects you to Monaco within a few minutes. You can hike to the inland medieval village of Eze (4km) where you will find shady squares, narrow lanes and mesmerizing sea views. Fine diners will appreciate the Michelin starred <i>Chèvre D’Or</i> as well as other restaurants with amazing panoramic views. The village circles around the fortified castle, the streets are steep and uneven and there are souvenir shops and pretty cafes to discover. There’s an interesting botanic garden to visit just above the village with stunning vistas as well as a diverse range of plants and flowers. The village can get busy in the summer so head there early to avoid the searing sun and enjoy it at its best. Beautiful Beaulieu is just a ten-minute drive away with its palm fringed beaches, glitzy boutiques and excellent restaurants, where you can experience all the glamour of the French Riviera. There are two beaches here, each with fine shingle, good facilities and lovely calm waters. The setting of Plage de la Petite Afrique is particularly stunning. There’s a wealth of activities in the area such as tennis, cycling and golf plus a great variety of watersports. In the evening you can discover the exciting nightlife from casinos to prestigious bars and clubs as well as the excellent places to dine across the region. Extravagant and unique Monaco is ten kilometres away and can reached by car or train. Shoppers will love the designer names on show in many of the principality’s boutiques or for a different experience immerse yourself in the daily Codamine Market, full of Provençal delights. Explore the warren of streets in the old town leading to the Palace, discover one of the many gardens or live the high-life in Monte Carlo’s cafès, restaurants and casinos. The charming city of Nice (25km) is just half an hour by car with its Promenade du Paillon park running from the city to the sea, flower markets on Cours Saleya and many art galleries and museums. You are also only half an hour from the Italian border too, the pretty seaside town of Menton (20km) is just about on the French side or head further east to Sanremo (50km), Italy’s answer to Monte Carlo.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Arrival time : 4.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 10.00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Yes.
- Heating costs included? : Yes.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights (shorter stays on request only).
- Changeover day : Saturday (other days on request only).
- Pets welcome? : On request only and subject to prior agreement with the owner – an additional charge of €30 per pet applies.
- Smoking Allowed? : Outside only.
- Other Ts and Cs : Stag/hen parties are not allowed. Other celebrations or weddings are on request with the owner.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, including pool towels.
- Security deposit : €2000/£2000 paid to the owner by bank transfer (France or UK) one month before arrival and refunded two weeks after departure subject to inspection.
- Security deposit :
- Pool heating charge? : The pool is heated from April to October only, at no extra cost. Please note that like all heated pools, pool heating and water temperature are reliant on weather and outside temperatures
- Other Ts and Cs : The 10-person price is for the villa only. The 14-person price is for the villa and apartment. Please note that only the 14-person price is available in July, August and around Monaco Grand Prix time.