Villa Brillante at Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur
Villa Brillante is a delightful villa with a fantastic swimming pool and gardens, located just a short drive from the medieval hilltop town of Mougins and the glitz and glamour of Cannes.
You will feel immediately at home in the comfort of the bright, airy living room with large sofas, an open fire-place and wonderful French windows opening straight out to the swimming pool and gardens. The indoor dining area also opens onto a spacious terrace, perfect for al-fresco dining on warm summer evenings or poolside lunches on lazy days at the villa. The well-equipped kitchen has everything you may need and there is an outdoor kitchen and gas barbecue for keen cooks to prepare a feast for their guests.
There are six bedrooms on the ground and first floors, styled with simplicity and pretty fabrics, all of them en-suite with colourful bath or shower rooms. The three downstairs rooms have French doors opening onto the pool...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Villa Brillante is conveniently located just a short walk from the Val de Mougins area where you will find a good selection of local restaurants and shops. Just a little further by car is the charming medieval hilltop town of Mougins which has become famous for its art galleries and restaurants, hosting the Festival of Gastronomy every year. Whether you are looking for fine dining or authentic French cuisine, you will find a great choice of excellent restaurants in and around Mougins. The picturesque town has also appealed to artists and celebrities over the years, including Pablo Picasso who lived here for the last decade of his life until 1973. The Mougins Museum of Classical Art is one of many art galleries and studios that are well visited by tourists in the area. This area is a natures paradise with the wonderful Parc de la Valmasque nearby, offering hiking paths, natural trails, bird-watching stations and playgrounds across woodland hills, streams and lakes. There is horse-riding nearby, mountain bike trails and a choice of golf courses in the area, tennis within walking distance plus a range of water-sports a short drive away in Cannes. A walk along the city promenade in Cannes, La Croisette, is a must as you soak up the glitz and glamour that surrounds you. The fashionable city, just 6km away, has a brilliant nightlife, some superb restaurants and a great choice of lovely sandy beaches, both public and private. Take a ferry across to the beautiful Iles de Lerons, two pretty islands where you can take a picnic and find a rocky cove backed by pine and eucalyptus trees. Other delights of the French Riviera are easily reached such as historic Grasse, in the hills north of Cannes, known for its perfume heritage and fields of lavender, plus the beautiful city of Nice, especially the maze of narrow streets in the old town. Families with children will not only enjoy the beautiful fine sandy beaches along parts of the Cote d’Azure but there are various waterparks too, including Aquasplash in nearby Antibes, just 15km away.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : Oliver’s Travels will process a card authorisation prior to your arrival of €1,500
- Arrival time : 5.00 p.m. -7.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 10.00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Yes
- Pool heating charge? : Extra €230/week.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, including pool towels
- Pets welcome? : On request only and by prior arrangement with the owner. Please enquire.
- Other Ts and Cs : Weddings, stag/hen parties and other celebrations not allowed.
- Changeover day : Saturday
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes
- Smoking Allowed? : No
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Heating costs included? : Yes
- Internet access? : Yes, wifi included
- Other Ts and Cs : A/C is only available in the bedrooms, except for the two small bedrooms in the basement