Maison Ile de Re at Nouvelle-Aquitaine
Maison Ile de Re is blessed with a most desirable location on a quiet street in the heart of Bois Plage en Ré, just 300m from its lively daily market square and only 800m from the beach with its two excellent restaurants.
As soon as you step inside you will feel a warm welcome from its tasteful design, high-quality furniture and calming tones. Up to eight fortunate travellers can sleep in the three magnificent bedrooms located in the main house, with a further double bedroom and a children’s room with bunk beds located in the lovely garden cottage. State-of-the-art appliances make the fully equipped kitchen a pleasure to work in and the extensive open-plan living and dining area is the perfect place to gather and spend memorable times together.
Although the beach is within walking distance, a pristine pool is just steps down from the house, with chairs and parasols available for poolside lounging in either the sun or...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Ile de Ré is a fantastic 30km long island, easily reachable from La Rochelle port simply crossing the beautiful Le Pont de Ré bridge. It is a charming and authentic family holiday destination, with preserved landscapes and many quaint harbour villages to explore. It has en extremely varied flora and fauna thanks to its endless sandy beaches, salt marshes, vines and pine forests. There is a fantastic daily summer market that you can walk to and it's only 5 minutes by bike (or a little longer walking) to the beach with two excellent restaurants. With over 100km of cycling paths, the best way to get around the island is by bike. There are also countless of other activities on offer, such as surfing, kite-surfing, sailing, bird-watching and more. The maritime town of La Rochelle is under half an hour away, definitely a recommended day-trip out. It is a dynamic seaside city with a bustling daily market serving local produce, many places of historical interest, a modern marina and a pretty old port. The whole west coast of the Vendee-et-Charente is renowned for the abundance of oysters and seafood making it one of the best regions to enjoy wonderful meals looking out to the sea with a lovely crisp glass of wine and Moules Frites!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €500 or £500 charged to client's credit card prior to arrival.
- Arrival time : Between 5.00 p.m. and 7.00 p.m.
- Departure time : Before 10.30 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Yes.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, including pool towels.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights in July & August. Short-breaks possible on request during all other periods. Please enquire.
- Changeover day : Saturday.
- Smoking Allowed? : no
- Pets welcome? : No.
- Heating costs included? : Yes.
- Other Ts and Cs : Weddings, Hen parties and special celebrations may be allowed on request. Stag parties are not allowed.
- Other Ts and Cs : Access to the cottage must be requested at the time of booking (no extra costs involved).