Superior Luxury Villa with Panoramic View of Nature
The villa is equipped with expensive, carefully hand-picked furniture and decoration items in earthly colours and offers all modern comforts such as flat-screen TVs with satellite channels, air-condition units and free Wi-Fi internet access. The wide windows and doors allow the unlimited view of the calm gulf to intrude inside all the areas, creating a unique atmosphere. At the same time, each floor offers a spacious veranda and modern bathrooms. The layout of the villa is found bellow in detail:
The ground level has a direct access to a large pool, to a cooling furnished veranda and to the green-grassed garden. This floor has a large sitting-room with a fire-place, a fully equipped kitchen, a gym area (with a dreadmill and a step machine), a bathroom with a shower and three bedrooms with double beds, one of which offers and en-suite bathroom. The fine aesthetics of the area, the expensive pieces of furniture and the direct...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
The area of Elounda is one of the most popular sea-side resorts in Crete and the first choice for luxurious holidays on the island, offering all the necessary infrastructure in a scenery of unique beauty.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Turn off lights, air conditioning, and electrical appliances when you are not using them. • Lock the door and close the windows when leaving the property. • Be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards. • Treat the property like your own home. • Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages. Heated pool at an extra cost.
- Due to the unique nature of this home we need 24 hours to confirm your reservation. Please do not make further travel plans until your reservation has been confirmed.