Great Hilltop Villa with Wondrous 360 View of Nature
The villa features three large terraces (total 90m²) with pergola-shaded areas and a single roof for protection from the sun and the rain. There is a pleasant grassy garden ideal for children or for chilling out on those hot days. It is also used for seminar activities as it totally flat and there is provision for shading. There’ s also a BBQ and a stone-baking oven for home-cooked pizzas.
The entrance is located on the ground floor, which comprises a living room with a fireplace, an open plan kitchen, and a dining area. The ground floor offers direct access to both terraces
On the upper level, there is a master bedroom with a double bed and another bedroom with two single beds. These rooms share a bathroom with a shower. There is also an office space with a large panoramic window and a sofa bed that can accommodate another visitor. This space is ideal for reading, working, and playing.
The lower level includes...
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
First Aid Kit
Villa Selana sits on a 2,000m² private plot of land and it is totally independent and detached, providing total privacy.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Turn off lights, air conditioning, and electrical appliances when you are not using them. • Lock the door and close the windows when leaving the property. • Be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards. • Treat the property like your own home. • Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages. Due to the unique nature of this home we need 24 hours to confirm your reservation. Please do not make further travel plans until your reservation has been confirmed.