Wonderful Stylish 5 Bedroom Family Villa with Pool near Montalvo Beach
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 10 Guests
Flying the family-friendly flag is five-bedroom Villa Galiza in Sanxenxo, Galicia, Spain. This modern villa boasts a large swimming pool and garden area, plus an on-site gym so you can keep up with your fitness routine while you’re away – or not, the choice is yours. The villa’s only a short 5-minute stroll from sandy Montalvo Beach, too, so you can work on that pool-to-beach routine instead.
When you step inside the villa, you’re greeted with an oasis of calm thanks to the soothing natural colour palatte. There’s a large living room with comfy sofas and a television for that home-from-home feel. From there, large doors lead straight to the garden and pool area. Enjoy breakfast or dinner here with the beautiful natural light, or make use of the charming alfresco dining table and chairs. There’s also a fully-equipped kitchen, so a self-catering stay is a doddle at Villa Galiza, too.
The five double bedrooms are...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer On Property
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
Outdoor Dining Area
Villa Galiza is in the Spanish region of Sanzenxo in Pontevedra, Galicia. The region’s synonymous for its beautifully rugged coasts and thickly wooded countryside. You can eat some of the best seafood in Europe here, too – all washed down with a glass of delicious Albarino wine. Galicia is a hidden gem, and still remains largely off the typical tourist trail – compared to the likes of Barcelona the Costas – making it an ideal destination for a peaceful, and authentic Spanish, retreat. Thanks to the villa’s beachside location, there’s plenty of opportunities to get involved with water sports like sea kayaking. Montalvo Beach boasts Blue Flag Status and has calm, bath-warm waters that are ideal for swimming and soft sands that are ideal for sunbathing. In Pontevedra – known for its well-preserved old town and Gothic Santa María la Mayor Basilica, you can get your dose of culture. Snap pictures of the historic churches and charming squares here, before sampling local cuisine in one of the bars and restaurants. Fresh seafood like octopus, or other Galician specialties like Empanada Gallega – a large pie usually filled with meat – are a must taste. The worth-exploring cities of Vilanova de Cerveira and Caminha are close by, too. You could also make tracks for Vigo, Porto or Tui. The latter is a Romanesque and gothic village that’s steeped in history. Take in the cathedral and churches there, before heading to the mountain of Aloia nearby. If you climb to the top, you’ll be rewarded with views of Vigo estuary and the Louro valley below.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €450, to be paid upon arrival
- Arrival time : 5:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Departure time : 10.00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Included in the rental price
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Tax : Not included in the rental price
- Changeover day : Flexible during Easter, Christmas & New Year. Otherwise, Sunday.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights in Peak Season and 5 nights in Easter & Christmas. Otherwise, 4 nights.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included
- Pets welcome? : Pets are not allowed
- Smoking Allowed? : Smoking & Vaping is not permitted inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.