Zen Luxury Modern 5 Bedroom Villa with Pool and Ocean Views in Pontevedra
Five-bedroom Asturorum House – with its large private pool, spacious areas and contemporary-cool décor – oozes luxury. The modern villa is set in a secluded enclave in the coastal town of Sanxenxo, Spain. From its terraces, you can spot four of the most famous lighthouses in Galicia – on Ons Island, the Cíes Islands and Capes Home and Udra – plus, you’ll get those ooh-worthy ocean views.
Thanks to its landscaped gardens – over 10,000 square feet, in fact – there’s of plenty of space for you to kick back and relax. On the soft grass with a book? By the pool in the sun? Beside the private heated pool, lined with cushioned loungers, there are chairs and an alfresco dining table, too. Put your feet up here with a glass of wine and take in the peaceful surrounds.
This villa was designed by a famous local architect, so you can expect clean lines and light and open spaces – courtesy of the well-thought-out layout and...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Asturorum House is in a peaceful spot, overlooking the sea, in the Spanish town of Sanzenxo in Pontevedra, Galicia. This relatively untouched gem is different from other Spanish hotspots like Barcelona and the Costas, thanks to its green valleys, rugged mountains and wild beaches. Think bagpipes playing and baroque cathedrals, too – so, you might feel more like you’re in Scotland than Spain. Thanks to the villa’s seafront location, there’s plenty of opportunities to get involved with watersports like swimming, snorkelling and sea kayaking, too. Sanxenxo Beach has soft sands and calm waters and is only a 10-minute stroll away. For fun days out, you can head to nearby Pontevedra – known for its well-preserved old town and Gothic Santa María la Mayor Basilica. You can snap pictures of the historic churches and charming squares here, before sampling local cuisine in one of the bars and restaurants. Fresh seafood like octopus, or other Galician specialities like empanada gallega – a large pie usually filled with meat – are on the menu, and are usually washed down with a glass of the region’s famous Albarino wine. More worth-exploring cities include Vilanova de Cerveira and Caminha. You could also make tracks for Vigo, Porto or Tui. The latter is a Romanesque and gothic village that’s steeped in history.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €600 to be paid upon arrival
- Arrival time : 5:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Departure time : 10.00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Included in the rental price
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Tax : Not included in the rental price
- Changeover day : Saturday between July - August, otherwise flexible
- Minimum stay : 7 nights between 01/07 - 31/08, 5 nights during Easter, 4 nights between 01/06 - 30/06 & 01/09 - 30/09. Otherwise, 2 nights.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included
- Pets welcome? : Pets are not allowed
- Smoking Allowed? : Smoking & Vaping is not permitted inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Other Ts and Cs : Extra bed is available upon request
- Other 2 : Pool Heating is available from Easter