Incredible Rural 4 Bedroom Villa Retreat With Pool and Stunning Mountain Views in Calpe
A dream rural retreat for a large group of friends or family in the tranquil surrounds of rural Calpe on the stunning Costa Blanca!
Your living space is wonderfully varied, with a whole raft of top-class exterior facilities in addition to an extensive villa. Inside, you’ll find an enormous, magnificently furnished living space. This striking, modern interior complements the quaint exterior, with bold monochrome designs that glisten in the swathes of natural light.
There is a pool table for a little entertainment, and three accompanying seating areas, ensuring that whether you fancy a tipple, a chat or a fun competition, everyone will find their perfect private space in which to enjoy it! The enormous kitchen enjoys fully modern equipment as well as a delightful traditional range cooker. In addition to a breakfast table in the kitchen, there is a formal dining room with a fireplace and a large set of exterior...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Nestled just outside Calp on the fabulous Costa Blanca of Spain, Villa Esmerelda is a stone’s throw from this beautiful coastal town with traditional Spanish charm oozing through its cobbled streets and market squares. Calp is famous for many things, fishing and beaches are definitely two of them, but the iconic Peñón de Ifach is perhaps the most significant one! From the endless local beaches, you can enjoy simply stunning views of the bay of Calp and the majestic rock rising into the distance. A view you certainly won’t forget in a hurry! Enjoying the inland mountains to the West and the exquisite sandy coves of the Mediterranean Sea to the East, Calp truly provides something for every taste! From water-sports, horse riding, cycling, tennis and go-carting to golf, boat trips and a local weekly market where you can find all kinds of local produce including food, gifts, linen, leather and ceramic goods and so much more! The superb, quaint town of Moraira is just 20 minutes in the opposite direction: once a small fishing village, this peaceful town has grown steadily into a holiday-maker’s paradise, with a beautiful marina and an exotic array of bars and restaurants allowing you to try the local cuisine (it’s more than just paella!), explore historic landmarks and indulge in a sangria or two in the evening. Infamous beaches, such as the Arenal-Bol and La Fossa, are just five minutes away, while Playa de L'ampolla with its pedalos and parasols, and Playa del Portet, ideal for children with its abundant shallow waters, are located nearby, and with the average winter temperature of 18.1° C, you might find yourself sunbathing even in December! So whether you fancy taking an evening stroll through palm-tree promenades or practising your Flamenco at a lively fiesta, expect to find all your needs met in this flourishing coastal community! Equidistant from the airports of Alicante and Valencia, accessing the area is incredibly easy.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €2,000 charged to client’s credit card by the owner before/upon arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4 - 7 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes, included in rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen and bath towels are included in the rental price
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in rental price
- Heating costs included? : Yes, included in rental price
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included in rental price
- Minimum stay : 4 nights
- Changeover day : Saturday during high season.
- Pets welcome? : On request only and with prior agreement with the owner. If accepted, a pet supplement of €50 per pet per booking will apply (paid locally).
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted.
- Tax : Tourist Tax included in the rental price
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in posession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Other Ts and Cs : A highchair and baby travel cot can be available upon request for an additional charge of €5 per item, per night.