Unique Ecological Hillside Lodge Style Villa with Incredible Countryside and Estuary Views in Galicia
Situated just a short walk away from the beach, this unique ecological villa was built in 2015, and offers guests a unique and relaxing stay. Built with environmentally-friendly materials, Casa Corunna offer guests incredible views of the surrounding countryside all the way down to the estuary. With three bedrooms, Casa Corunna sleeps up to eight guests comfortably, providing an ideal holiday home for families, groups of friends or multiple couples to spend some quality time together.
Built into a hillside, this bright and airy wooden-clad house blends in with the surrounding woodland and provides a comfortable and homely environment and an abundance of space. The central living space is set on the upper floor, offering guests unparalleled views of the beautiful woodland and coastline. Here, guests will find a spacious open-plan lounge and dining area, perfect for getting together and spending some quality time. There is...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Galicia is a hidden gem, and still remains largely off the typical tourist trail, making it an ideal destination for those seeking a beautiful Spanish retreat. Set on the edge of a small Gallician village steeped in history, Casa Corunna is just a few minutes’ walk to the local beach of Playa de Broña, and just 1km from Ría de Muros e Noia, the most remote of the four Rias Baixas regions. The Ria contains the towns of Muros and Noia, both gems, steeped in history and still retaining all their historical charm. Casa Corunna is just a short drive to the local supermarket and amenities and surrounded by wonderful scenery. There are plenty of local restaurants and cafes along Playa de Broña beach for guests to enjoy, as well as many other beautiful beaches just a short distance away. Take a drive along the coastline and visit the local beaches of Rias Baixas. The closest airport in Spain is Santiago de Compostela Airport 42km away. Whilst here, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Noia, Outes, Porto do Son, Muros and Mazaricos. There are several UNESCO world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Spain is Santiago de Compostela, just over an hour away. A day trip here would certainly be a memorable one; history, nature, leisure or gastronomy are some of the things that tourists can enjoy. Visit the famous cathedral, Saint Sign of Santiago, and get lost in the narrow streets and squares that make up its historic quarter with centuries of history and majestic buildings, many of them from medieval times. Santiago's food market is a fascinating, always lively scene, very clean, with masses of fresh produce from the seas and countryside attractively displayed at hundreds of stalls. Stock up on tetilla cheese, cured meats, sausage, fruit, empanada (pastry pie) or the tasty take-away dishes of Cocina María for a picnic. Numerous bars and cafes line the street outside, and there are several more within the market itself, including a wine bar in the central alley.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €150 to be paid in cash upon arrival
- Arrival time : 4.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 11.00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Included in the rental price
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Tax : Included in the rental price
- Changeover day : Saturday between July - August, otherwise flexible
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included
- Pets welcome? : Pets are not allowed
- Smoking Allowed? : Smoking & Vaping is not permitted inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Pool heating charge? : Available at additional cost