Delightful Cosy 4 Bedroom Villa with Pool in Teulada
Location, location, location! Villa Malda sits less than a 10-minute walk from the centre of Moraira, with bustling restaurants, the charming port and handy supermarkets, just meters away from the villa’s front door and the beautiful shores of the Playa de l’Ampolla are a fifteen-minute stroll away!
The villa itself is simple and relaxed, offering homely interiors and a beautiful open terrace that benefits from picturesque open valley views of vineyards and Moraira.
When you arrive, the front door opens into a large, sociable dining area, with space to sit all eight guests, ideal for celebration meals, or all sitting down together, playing games and catching up away from the hustle and bustle of day to day life.
A doorway opens into the lounge, where two comfy sofas, a fireplace and an LCD television set the scene for cosy nights in, the atmosphere feels like a home away from home, perfect for curling...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Once a small fishing village, now a popular resort, you can be sure of a warm welcome in Moraira. On the southeastern coast of Spain, roughly halfway between Alicante and Valencia, this Costa Blanca gem is a relaxing place to spend some time, with an attractive marina and easy-going beach life down at the Playa de l’Ampolla. The town is very much geared up for visitors, so you’ll find everything you are likely to need for an easy stay. You have banks and shops just a stone’s throw from the seafront and, of course, many restaurants, cafés and bars to tempt you. Your only problem will be deciding which of the waterfront terraces to dine on; such is the abundance of choice in Moraira. Quality is good too, with many of the town’s restaurants recommended by Michelin, and some of them star-rated. Festivals held throughout the door will give you a taste of real Spanish culture, and the surrounding area offers the chance to visit traditional villages as well as larger resorts and cities. Among the closest places of interest are pretty Jávea (certainly worth an excursion) and, slightly further up the coast, Denia with its ancient castle and ferry links to Ibiza and Mallorca. If you fancy heading inland, there are few more beautiful spots than the mountainous Serra de Bèrnia I Ferrer, perfect for hiking amidst stunningly rugged scenery – so be sure to take your camera as well as your walking boots. You have another towering peak just north of Jávea too, in the form of Mount Montgó – the wonderful natural park which bears its name stretches all the way to the coast.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : Credit card details requested as guarantee
- Security deposit : Credit cards details may be requested as guarantee
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen and bath towels are included in the rental price. Please bring your own pool towels.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included in rental price.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Changeover day : Flexible.
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed.
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted.
- Tax : Tourist Tax included in the rental price.
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Other Ts and Cs : A travel cot & highchair can be provided on a request basis for an additional charge of £20 per highchair and £30 per travel cot, per week. Please bring your own cot linen.