Contemporary Modern 3 Bedroom Villa with Pool and Views of the Estuary and Coastline
Located just a stone’s throw from the beautiful Rias Baixas coastline, Casa Tremuzo is an elegant and modern property. With three bedrooms, this villa sleeps up to nine guests, making it a fantastic choice for families, groups of friends or multiple couples to spend some quality time together in the glorious Galician sun. For those looking for a relaxing and luxurious home away from home in a convenient location, Casa Tremuzo provides just that.
Set on two levels, this stylish and newly-built villa features a spacious open plan living/kitchen/dining area. Large windows feature in every room of Casa Tremuzo, allowing the property to feel light and airy, and commanding spectacular views of the surrounding estuary and ocean beyond. The well-equipped kitchen features state-of-the-art appliances will suit everyone, from experienced chefs or novice beginners. With an abundance of living space downstairs, guests have the...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Casa Tremuzo is situated on the edge of Frexio, a coastal town in the greater municipality of Outes and it is located close to the estuarial entrance of the Noia and Muros ria. It is also a little over half an hour from the city of Santiago de Compostela, where an airport is also located. The villa is just a few minutes’ walk to the beach, as well as local amenities such as restaurants, bars and supermarkets. Freixo has recently been transformed into a leisure port intended to rival nearby Porto Sin; guests will also find an array of lovely restaurants and cafes here, with fresh seafood caught daily. With the coast of Rias Baixas on your doorstep, guests can take a drive and visit all the incredible beaches and port towns along the stunning coastline. With the city of Santiago de Compostela located so close by, it is definitely worth a visit! The city has been declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO, and is considered as one of the most beautiful urban areas in the world. There are many reasons to visit this city: history, nature, leisure or gastronomy are some of the things that tourists can enjoy. Visit the famous cathedral, Saint Sign of Santiago, and get lost in the narrow streets and squares that make up its historic quarter with centuries of history and majestic buildings, many of them from medieval times. Santiago's food market is a fascinating, always lively scene, very clean, with masses of fresh produce from the seas and countryside attractively displayed at 300-odd stalls. Stock up on Tetilla cheese, cured meats, sausage, fruit, empanada (pastry pie) or the tasty take-away dishes of Cocina María for a picnic. Numerous bars and cafes line the street outside, and there are several more within the market itself, including a wine bar in the central alley. The Cathedral Museum spreads over four floors and incorporates the cathedral's large 16th-century Gothic/Plateresque cloister. You'll see a sizeable section of Maestro Mateo's original carved-stone choir (destroyed in 1604 but pieced back together in 1999), an impressive collection of religious art (including the Botafumeiros in the second-floor library), the lavishly decorated 18th Century Sala Capitular (chapter house), a room of tapestries woven from designs by Goya, and, off the cloister, the Panteón de Reyes, with tombs of kings of medieval León.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Wheelchair access
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €150 to be paid in cash upon arrival
- Arrival time : 4.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 11.00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Included in the rental price
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Tax : Included in the rental price
- Changeover day : Saturday between July - August, otherwise flexible
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included
- Pets welcome? : Pets are not allowed
- Smoking Allowed? : Smoking & Vaping is not permitted inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Pool heating charge? : Available at additional cost
- Other Ts and Cs : Additional bed available upon request
- Other 2 : Cot available upon request