Wonderful Eclectic 4 Bedroom Villa with Pool in Pontevedra
Villa Gondomar is wonderful in all its eclectic glory. It is so interesting and in such a lovely holiday spot in Gondomar, near the beautiful town of Baiona in the province of Pontevedra, Galicia. With its four bedrooms and five bathrooms, it is perfect for a family or group of friends.
Gondomar is situated south of Pontevedra and Vigo close to the Spain/Portugal border. It is a lovely holiday destination with its rugged natural beauty, pine forests, stunning views and access to beautiful beaches.
The very pretty 12x6m pool is surrounded by a wonderful garden with many different areas to admire and relax in. There is a stunning mix of planting and many sofas and chairs to rest and be entranced. By the pool there is an annex with a beautiful porch and barbecue, ideal for dinner on sunny summer days.
Inside the house the owners have married old and new in an amazing way. It gives an amazing retro vibe...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Gondomar is situated in a land of beauty, with rolling hills, cliffs punctuated with deep gorges and woodlands of numerous varieties. It is blessed with fabulous beaches close by that are not nearly as crowded as those in other parts. The villa is 4km to nearest beach, 2.5km to the town centre, 1.5km to restaurants and 2.5km to a supermarket. Nigran, right next to Gondomar, has its fair share of outstanding coastline with its beaches being Playa de Patos, Playa America and Playa de Paxon. Nigran provides plenty of bars, clubs and live music. Playa America, awarded the European Blue Flag, serves incredible seafood platters and very popular with its white sand beach. Between Lourido and Monteferro, it is 3km long with wonderful scenery looking out to Bayona, Islas Cies and the surrounding mountains. If you can make the San Xoan festival then even better. Playa de Patos has spectacular sunsets and is great for surfing with its rolling waves. Situated between Panxon and Patos beaches a visit to Mirador de Monteferro is a must – you will never get bored of the spectacular views of the Bay of Baiona. There is a lovely monument at the top surrounded by woods, walking paths, picnic benches and views. You must take your camera! Also while passing in the car you should stop by Mirador Monte Lourido as there is another marvellous viewpoint to watch a beautiful sunset over the Atlantic. Baiona also has amazing beaches, rugged coastline, interesting history and superior restaurants to sample the delicious Galician food and wine. You can also visit the Votive Sea Temple built around 1932. You should also include a trip to Ponevedra, exploring the old town and eating a lot of tapas! Porto and Braga in Portugal are also close to this location and it is definitely worth making a visit. Guests tend to fly into Santiago, Viga or occasionally Porto airports.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €200 to be paid in cash upon arrival
- Arrival time : 4.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 11.00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Included in the rental price
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Tax : Included in the rental price
- Changeover day : Flexible
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included
- Pets welcome? : Pets are not allowed
- Smoking Allowed? : Smoking & Vaping is not permitted inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Pool heating charge? : Available at additional cost
- Other Ts and Cs : Crib available upon request