Stylish Galician 3 Bedroom Villa with Pool and Stunning Valley Views in Pontevedra
Situated very close to the beach and the charming town of Combarro, this traditional Galician house has been recently restored, combining both tradition and modernity in a seamless and chic way. Sleeping up to six guests, this three-bedroom villa is a fantastic choice for families, groups of friends or multiple couples to spend some quality time together in the glorious Galician sun. For those looking to relax in a convenient yet tranquil location, Villa Rias provides the perfect getaway.
Stylish white interiors make this property feel light and airy throughout. The house is set on two levels; downstairs there is a spacious and comfortable living room/dining area, as well as a modern and fully-equipped kitchen. Upstairs, guests will find six en-suite double bedrooms; one of the bedrooms has a queen-size bed, while five of the bedrooms have twin beds, ideal for children or friends. The twin beds can be pushed together to...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Villa Rias enjoys a fantastic setting, just a few minutes from the closest beach and the charming town of Combarro. The nearest supermarket is just 100m away, and the closest airport is in Vigo, 14.4 miles away. The village of Combarro is located six kilometres from the city of Pontevedra. The historical part of Combarro, which has been preserved perfectly, represents one of the most outstanding examples of the traditional sailor-style architecture that you can find in Galicia. Strategically located on the inner part of the river, it is very close to both the main touristic attractions of the Salnés area (Sanxenxo, Cambados, O Grove) and to the capital of the province; Pontevedra. For this reason, Combarro is one of the most visited destinations of the Rías Baixas. The old part of Combarro can be accessed from the plaza da Chousa via the street called Rúa do Mar. Just under fifteen minutes’ drive away is the city of Pontevedra; the city itself is a mix of old and new, with several museums and historic sites to visit. Enjoy the restaurants and tapas bars located in the old and newer parts of the city, where traditional and delicious cuisine can be found. Pontevedra has been awarded with many international prizes for its urban development. The paved streets have been mostly pedestrianised and the buildings of the historic centre are not only beautiful, but full of life every day of the year. Head to the stunning nearby beaches for some fun in the sun, as well as all the popular water sports. Check out the Santa María church, one of the best examples of religious architecture in Pontevedra. Dating back to the 16th century, the church was declared an artistic and historical monument in 1931. The building combines late Gothic with Renaissance architecture, with several fascinating monuments on view inside the church. Ruínas de San Domingos is one of the oldest buildings in Pontevedra. The Santo Domingo Convent was founded in 1282, with construction continuing throughout the 15th century. Today only a few sections of the original convent buildings can still be seen, including the main apse, part of the south wall and the convent entrance. The building is considered to be an exceptional example of Gothic architecture in Galicia. Approximately 80km away is also the fantastic city of Santiago de Compostela, a bustling and lively city full of culture and historical landmarks. The historic city has been declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO, which considered it one of the most beautiful urban areas in the world. There are many reasons to visit this city: history, nature, leisure or gastronomy are some of the things that tourists can enjoy. Visit the famous cathedral, Saint Sign of Santiago, and get lost in the narrow streets and squares that make up its historic quarter with centuries of history and majestic buildings, many of them from medieval times.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €400 to be paid in cash upon arrival
- Arrival time : 4.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 11.00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Included in the rental price
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Tax : Included in the rental price
- Changeover day : Flexible
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included
- Pets welcome? : Pets are not allowed
- Smoking Allowed? : Smoking & Vaping is not permitted inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Pool heating charge? : Available at additional cost