Unique Remarkable 8 Bedroom Clifftop Villa with Pool and Gorgeous Sea Views in Villajoyosa
Enjoying the most spectacular of sea views, Villa Montiboli lies on the Costa Blanca in the pretty town of Villajoyosa. Positioned between the more famous destinations of Alicante and Benidorm, this quieter destination offers lovely beaches just a short distance from Villa Montiboli, which has a private infinity pool and terrace and a magnificent clifftop location.
Accommodating up to 15 guests, this 8-bedroom villa is impressive enough that it is often used as a location for photoshoots and filming. You will see why when you admire the breathtaking ocean views and stunning interiors, which also make it perfect for celebrating a very special occasion.
One of the highlights of Villa Montiboli is its private pool and sun deck which looks straight out to sea. A barbecue, outdoor shower and seating areas can also be found outside. Beautiful outdoor dining spaces have a real sense of romance – and if you need the...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
A traditional Spanish town on the Costa Blanca, Villajoyosa is not so far from Benidorm but much lesser known as a visitor destination. The town is known for the coloured houses which face its long, wide beach – the original purpose of these was to help guide fishermen home, as Villajoyosa was once a small fishing village – and fishing is still a big part of life in the town today. A mild climate makes Villajoyosa an attractive place all year-round, and its position between the sea and the mountains makes it pleasingly scenic. Old Town landmarks worth noting include the 16th-century watchtower and its Roman bridges. You may also see the daily fish market taking place there – the ideal opportunity to sample the local catch. The town’s best-known visitor attraction? Probably the chocolate museum – one of Spain’s most famous chocolate brands, Valor, is based in Villajoyosa, and this museum gives you the opportunity to see how they make it and try it for yourself. Villajoyosa’s position on the tram line running from Alicante to Dénia makes it easy to go exploring further afield. It’s easy to forget that nearby Benidorm was, like Villajoyosa, just a small fishing village itself until the 1960s. Many of its attractions have a watery element, like the Aqualandia and Terra Mitica theme parks. Further south, Alicante rewards your visit with attractive parks, plazas and beaches, and offers the opportunity to take a boat trip out to the unspoilt island of Tabarca, less than an hour away.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €1,500 charged to client’s credit card before arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen and bath towels are included in the rental price. Please bring your own pool towels.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in rental price.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included in rental price.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Changeover day : Flexible.
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed.
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted.
- Tax : Tourist Tax included in the rental price.
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.