Peaceful 4 Bedroom Villa near Beach in A Coruna
This elegant villa is designed in a retro yet inspiring style and is located in a peaceful village just ten minutes from the beach. Villa Barallete’s exteriors are partly made up of a stone cottage attached to a green house, with an red earth-coloured courtyard and seating area. A short stone wall shades the garden, offering extra privacy.
Step inside and take in the romantic interior design, which has a regal air, unusual colour pairings and stunning exposed stone walls throughout. Chandeliers hang from the ceiling above the spiral wooden staircase, which leads up to the bedrooms. The walls are a shade of terracotta-tinged pink and the floors are made from wood. In the living room there is a cosy chenille mustard-coloured sofa to snuggle up on as you watch a film on the satellite television. The room is particularly spacious, with a modern glass and wood coffee table and a fancy armchair.
The sleek kitchen is...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
This villa is nestled within a village called Vilanova de Santiso, just 1.5km from Malpica de Bergantiños. There are lovely sea views all around the village and the holiday villa itself is a 10-minute walk from the beach. 600m from the villa you will find all the necessary amenities like restaurants, bars and shops. Maior de Malpica beach forms a small inlet - here, there is a promenade with restaurants and cafes. It's the most popular beach in the area, thanks to its urban location, lively, family-friendly atmosphere in summer and soft golden sand. Surfing and body boarding is particularly great at this beach - sign up for some lessons. Alternatively, take a walk along the beach to Canido, all the while enjoying views of the Sisargas Islands - an archipelago uninhabited by humans but home to many species of marine birds. Buno pottery is found in the Malpica area, which is a traditional Galician style of pottery using everyday materials and local clay. The town was awarded the Gold Medal of Fine Arts and endeavours to keep its craft alive. You can purchase some unique pottery as a souvenir or find out more at the Forna do Forte eco-museum. Take a day trip to A Coruña, which is known as the Crystal City, thanks to its 'galerias' - enclosed glass balconies that feature stained glass. In the centre of town, visit Maria Pita square for some people-watching and excellent examples of Galician architecture. A superb museum to visit in A Coruña is the Domus, that explores the human body through 200 interactive exhibits about genetics, humanity and evolution. On Wednesdays and Saturdays there is a charming flea market where you can rummage for unique souvenirs. The Estrella Brewery is a fascinating experience for beer lovers - you can choose between a self-guided wander around the eight interactive exhibits or take a tour. Learn about the history and composition of Estrella, as well as enjoying five samples and a complimentary draught beer. Another sight to catch is the Hercules Lighthouse, which enjoys an amazing panoramic view of the Costa de Morte. Perched atop a rock at the entrance of Coruna Harbour, it is the only functioning Roman lighthouse. As the sea here is so choppy, ships crossing the Atlantic Ocean relied on the lighthouses all along the coast.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €150 to be paid in cash upon arrival
- Arrival time : 4.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 11.00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Included in the rental price
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Tax : Included in the rental price
- Changeover day : Flexible
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included
- Pets welcome? : Pets are not allowed
- Smoking Allowed? : Smoking & Vaping is not permitted inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Other Ts and Cs : Additional bed available upon request