Cosy 5 Bedroom Villa with Pool Overlooking Beautiful Mediterranean Coastline and Countryside in Calpe
The stunning 5-bedroom villa is ideally located in a raised plot overlooking the beautiful Mediterranean coastline and countryside. Only a short drive away from traditional coastal village of Calpe, Costa Blanca this villa has an authentic and attractive appearance with wooden beams and warm orange coloured walls.
Set over 3 levels, this homely property has been decorated with comfort and relaxation in mind. The large swimming pool and outside space is the show-stopper for this villa, which all overlooks the amazing views. Make the most of outdoor life on the gorgeous covered dining terrace with a dinner party with food cooked on the barbecue. Relax with a glass of wine and good company as you watch the sun set over the hilltops.
Villa Louis is the perfect getaway for a large family or group of friends. This spacious property means that everyone has their own space to relax and unwind in the Spanish sunshine.
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Calpe, a former fishing village, is now a popular tourist town with white sandy beaches, restaurants, bars and shops to explore. With only an hour’s drive to Alicante, it is the perfect base for a family wanting to explore the local area of Costa Blanca.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €600 charged to client’s credit card by the owner before/upon arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4 - 7 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen and bath towels are included in the rental price. Please bring your own pool towels.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included in rental price
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Changeover day : Saturday during high season.
- Pets welcome? : On request only and with prior agreement with the owner. If accepted, a pet supplement of €50 per pet per week will apply (paid locally).
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted.
- Tax : Tourist Tax included in the rental price.
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Other Ts and Cs : High chair and cot available upon request at €5 per item, per night