Modern 6 Bedroom Luxury Villa with Pool in the heart of Old Begur
Boasting stylish, modern interiors combined with a homely, welcoming atmosphere, Villa Azucena is the perfect Spanish retreat. Located in the heart of old Begur, this beautiful villa offers a sanctuary within the bustling town.
From the moment you arrive, it is so easy to relax, enjoying every moment spent in the Spanish sun. Begur is overflowing with Spanish charm and has a plethora of things to do from fantastic local eateries and restaurants to boutique shopping and much more, all located nearby the villa itself.
Villa Azucena is a luxury, 6-bedroom house with a picturesque stone-walled garden. Having been wholly modernised, this spacious villa allows you to enjoy the old charms of the property while making the most of modern facilities and furnishings.
Inside the villa, every room is bright and spacious, with light flooding in through contemporary windows. Divided over two floors, there is plenty...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Villa Azucena is located in the heart of old Begur; just a few moments’ walks to the church and central plaza. The villa itself is entirely calm and private, with delicious local restaurants and bustling shops just a short distance away. This location is perfect for a relaxed stay away. Begur is a hidden gem of the ever-popular Costa Brava, part of the comarca of the Baíx Empordá in Catalonia. It has become a very popular destination with travellers from Barcelona, which is located just an hour and a half south of Begur and makes for a perfect excursion if you feel like exploring more of the coast. The town itself is overflowing with Spanish charm and has a plethora of things to do, from fantastic local eateries to boutique shopping and much more. There are also the historical ruins of the Castell de Begur which make for an exciting hike, and to the delight of golf-enthusiasts, plenty of golf courses nearby, two of which are located within 10km of the village! The nearest beach of Sa Riera is just 1.5km away while the popular Aiguablava beach is just why of 5km from town. The town of Begur is conveniently located within a slew of authentic Spanish villages, giving families and explorers plenty of things to do. The stylish beaches of Sa Tuna and Sa Riera are just a short drive away, and the medieval architecture of nearby villages of Regencos and Púbol will appeal to the history buffs. Púbol is home to many landmarks associated with Salvador Dalí, including the ruins of the castle that he gifted to his Russian wife, Gala.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €1000 payable upon arrival
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Included in the rental price
- Pets welcome? : Pets not allowed
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Minimum stay : 3-7 nights
- Tax : Included in the rental price
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included