Happy Wednesday! Only registered guests are permitted in the Resort, other than for brief visits in lobby. 6. Parties or gatherings of more than 10 people are not permitted in the Resort. Group meetings under the authority of a leader are tolerated if they do not disrupt the environment for other guests and are held in a Resort Meeting space. test 123 test 1235. Only registered guests are permitted in the Resort, other than for brief visits in lobby. 6. Parties or gatherings of more than 10 people are not permitted in the Resort. Group meetings under the authority of a leader are tolerated if they do not disrupt the environment for other guests and are held in a Resort Meeting space. test 123 test 123. Test 123 with an apostophe’s <- from the bulk. Now an apostrophe’s manually added from the PM portal. www.bookingpal.com Dolly Parton’s "Pirate’s Voyage" and "Medieval Times" are action dinner theaters where you are entertained while...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Ski rental: Available for additional fee
Ski rental: Rental cost included with stay
Disabled Parking Spot
Accessible Parking: Outdoor, 2 spots
Accessible Parking: Outdoor, 1 spot
Accessible Parking: Indoor
Accessible Parking: Indoor, 2 spots
Accessible Parking: Indoor, 1 spot
Accessible Parking: Outdoor
Table Tennis: Indoor
Table Tennis: Outdoor
Water Sports: Available for additional fee
Water Sports: Available for rent
Community Pool - walking distance at 31 miles! Public beach is only 127 miles away - good for a days excursion. Rave club within 10 feet. Tons of loud music 24 hours a day. Bring your dancing shoes!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- wide home doorway
- Disabled parking Spot
- Wheelchair access
- Home Step free access
- Wide hallway clearance
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On select bookings made after May 6th, 2020 with a check-out date on or before June 30, 2021*, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. *Exclusion and Blackout dates apply. Stays taking place between December 20, 2020 and January 3, 2021 do not qualify for 10-day cancellation. Some individual homes may not be participating as noted in their individual Property Display Page.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- Welcome to our beautiful and charming Victorian carriage house! It's an 1880’s Victorian style brick carriage house, separate to the main house, located in the marvelous and highly sought-after West Highland’s neighborhood.
- 1. Guests shall acquaint themselves with the fire safety procedures and comply immediately with fire or other safety drills, alarms and instructions.
- 2. Guests shall behave appropriately and with discretion always, respectful of the Resort environment as well as of other guests.
- 3. During the quiet hours from 11pm to 7am, guests shall be particularly considerate and refrain from any conduct that could disturb others in the vicinity, which includes within the Suites; loud music or other disturbances.
- 4. Children under the age of 16 are to be supervised always while on Resort property. Children are to be supervised by their parents and are not permitted to walk thru or access any Resort space other than common areas, hallways, amenity deck(s), etc.
- 5. Only registered guests are permitted in the Resort, other than for brief visits in lobby.
- 6. Parties or gatherings of more than 10 people are not permitted in the Resort. Group meetings under the authority of a leader are tolerated if they do not disrupt the environment for other guests and are held in a Resort Meeting space. Test