Attractive 5 Bedroom Villa with Pool in Puerto Banus
Villa Anemona is a modern holiday property in Puerto Banus, minutes away from a sandy beach. This villa makes use of unique furniture items and art to add character to this already stunning property. It aims to be a place of relaxation and comfort to its guests. While staying here you’ll find that it is a beautiful large home, spacious and inviting: it uses colours to add a homely touch to it, as well as plenty of lighting and large glass doors to let in the light, brightening rooms and adding to its cheery atmosphere.
The living room is a magnificent area, as it has large comfortable sofas and the additions of quirky furniture and a blue feature fireplace to add to the individuality of the property. With the added rugs and art, this room is one of ultimate comfort, you’ll be able to gather as a group in these rooms and relax, wind down from the day, or just use the room as a centre point before heading out.
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
Puerto Banus is reputed to be the most glamorous place in Spain – the port is full of yachts, and the streets are lined with expensive cars. It’s full of entertainment opportunities, you won’t be bored while you’re staying here. It’s even possible to hold your celebrations here as you’ll have the luxury of a magnificent place to stay and be surrounded by wonderful views and activities, whether it’s a wedding, anniversary, Christmas, New Year’s or just a party! You’ll find something to accommodate everyone here! Whether you’re celebrating with friends or family or simply on a spectacular holiday, you will find there are plenty of options for fun-filled days out: Aqualand Torremolinos is the largest water park on the Costa del Sol, 30 minutes from Marbella. There are attractions for both adults and children! Though there are so many other water parks, so you’ll be spoiled for choice if you want to experience the options available! There are plenty of golf courses in Marbella, so hire a car to grab your equipment and enjoy all there is to offer! Including a mini-golf course which will offer a great experience for all the family, 10 of the 19 holes are water related so it will be a great way to enjoy a hot day! Just because you’re in Spain doesn’t mean you can’t experience the snow! There are ski resorts where you can enjoy skiing without having to do a whole trip dedicated to it! Though these resorts are quite a drive, so you’ll need to be willing to hire a car and drive or navigate with the use of public transport. There is a great mix of parks to visit whether you want amusements parks, animal parks of the land or sea variety, or even nature parks! You’ll find a mixture of them and they all promise fascinating and/ or entertaining days out! For those that love an adrenaline rush, there is laser combat and paintball available nearby also! Although you will benefit from arriving via a car as opposed to relying on public transport.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €500 will be blocked from the credit card on arrival
- Arrival time : 4 pm (early check-in subject to availability €150, payment on the spot, confirmed latest 72 hrs before arrival).
- Departure time : 12 am (late check-out subject to availability €250, payment on the spot, confirmed latest 72 hrs before arrival)
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Linen & towels included in the rental price (cleaning service during the stay and bed linen/towels change is for an extra charge).
- Pets welcome? : Pets friendly
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Minimum stay : 2 - 7 nights
- Tax : Tourist Tax included in the rental price
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included
- Other Ts and Cs : 50% of deposit is payable at the time of the booking
- Other Ts and Cs : If your arrival is outside the office hours (10 am - 6 pm) for any reason we take the fee of €50 which will be charged on the spot in cash.
- Other Ts and Cs : If the villa is not treated respectfully and is very dirty, trash is not taken out, €150 for extra cleaning will be charged from the security deposit.
- Other Ts and Cs : The lost key will cost €500 as we have securely programmed keys.