Elegant Contemporary 7 Bedroom Villa with Pool and Jacuzzi in Marbella
Villa Encina has been recently renovated and the result is a luxurious and elegant holiday home close to the centre of Marbella. The interior is contemporary and sleek, with efficient layouts and comfortable furnishings. This villa is perfect for large groups, families and friends that are looking for a get-away vacation! With so much space, you won’t have to be together at every moment of the day, you’ll be able to spread about. The villa has plenty of seating opportunities both indoors and outside, in shade and out in the sun.
Villa Encina has a contemporary interior, offering you a luxurious location for your holiday or celebration! There open plan living, dining and kitchen area is lined with floor to ceiling glass walls, letting in plenty of natural light and additionally it grants breath-taking views of the mountains and the surrounding greenery. From here you can also see out onto the terrace where the private...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
Marbella is a beautiful and welcoming city with plenty on offer whether you’re a family, friends having a get-away or celebrating. Whether you’re looking for an active get away, or a lazy get away, you’ve got the chance to do it here in Marbella without having to travel too far. There are some beautiful coastline stretches, with stunning golden sandy beaches! When you travel to the beach, you’ll find plenty of beach restaurants for you to sample, you’re sure to find a favourite! For sun-bathing, you can find and rent sun loungers so that you can top up on that tan. Then you’ll find that these parts of Marbella have a few attractions that are sure to get your adrenaline pumping with water sport facilities, and an amusement park on the beach with go karts! There are also other more laid-back beach spots towards San Pedro de Alcantara. Marbella also offers shopping for those that love a good shopping trip! You’ll find a mixture of independent stores, luxury stores and Spanish high street brand such as Zara! If you are looking for the more upend stores, then head to Puerto Banus where you’ll find the more designer shops! In addition to shopping, Marbella also offers the opportunity to explore some cultural attractions such as the Bonsai museum, where you’ll find Bonsai trees from around the world, or the Ralli Museum where you’ll find contemporary art! And of course, you’ll find there are some wonderful golf courses in Marbella, so for those that love to play, don’t leave your clubs at home! Bring them along! In terms of the nightlife you’ll find Marbella has its own share of cocktail bars and beach clubs, in addition to its restaurants. So, even if you’re looking for a party, you’re going to find it! If you’re just looking for some spectacular places to dine, there are plenty of options from the beach restaurants to the more traditional restaurants! Old town for example has a combination of tapas and fine dining experiences available!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €1,500 charged to client’s credit card by the owner before/upon arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 3 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- Linen & towels included? : Linen & towels are included in the rental price
- Pets welcome? : Pets not allowed
- End of stay cleaning included? : A fee of €424 has been added to the weekly rate to cover the cost of the final cleaning
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Pool heating charge? : The pool can be heated at an additional €300 per week. Please note this needs to be notified in advance
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or garbage disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen, bath and pool towels are included in the rental price.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in rental price.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included in rental price.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Changeover day : Flexible.
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed.
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted.
- Pool heating charge? : For those who require pool heating, there will be an additional charge of €300 per week (to be paid locally on arrival). Please note that like all heated pools, pool heating and water temperature are reliant on weather and outside temperatures.
- Tax : Tourist Tax included in the rental price.
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.