Fabulously Designed Luxury Villa with Pool in the Heart of Sotogrande Alto
Villa Alto is a stunning and luxurious holiday home located in the heart of Sotogrande Alto. With a large private pool and beautifully landscaped gardens, this villa oozes charm, privacy and luxury. Villa Alto has four lovely bedrooms and sleeps 8 in total; it is an ideal choice for a family, groups of friends or multiple couples travelling together. For those looking to relax in a convenient location, Villa Alto provides a perfect home away from home.
Villa Alto combines both traditional and contemporary living while maintaining a real sense of ‘home’; with rustic terracotta floors and high ceilings, as well as modern twists and luxuries, this villa is the perfect get-away. On the ground floor, there is a large, eat-in kitchen with state-of-the-art appliances, including a cold water and ice dispenser, Kitchen Aid, Nespresso and filter coffee machines.
There is also a stylishly designed dining area that opens up to...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Just one hour from Malaga and close to Gibraltar, Sotogrande is a unique residential development in Andalusia. Famed for its numerous golf courses, Polo and large Marina is also a place to unwind, relax in the private solitude of Sotogrande’s naturally beautiful. Sotogrande is the largest privately-owned residential development in Andalusia, located in the municipality of San Roque, Cádiz, Spain. It is composed of a 20 square-kilometre stretch along the Mediterranean Sea, 25 km east of Gibraltar, back into the foothills of Sierra Almenara, providing contrasting views of the sea, hills, cork forests and green fairways, including the Rock of Gibraltar and Morocco. Sotogrande was built by Joseph Rafael McMicking and Mercedes Zobel de Ayala in 1962 following a visit to the idyllic coasts. They envisaged creating a luxurious residential development by the Mediterranean. The natural beauty of the site is enhanced by the early landscaping, planting of avenues of palm and conifer trees, underground infrastructure and wide, two-lane roads. There are a number of lakes and more than 7 golf courses, including the world-famous Valderrama and the San Roque course. There is over 12 km of beaches with good views of the Rock of Gibraltar and across to Africa, with various points along the way that have beach bars/restaurants and other facilities. There is a well-established marina, many golf courses, lakes and an abundance of facilities for enjoying just about any type of sport. The annual polo event, El Torneo Internacional, is hosted during August at The Santa Maria Polo Club and various golf tournaments are hosted during the summer months. For entertainment and nightlife there are many restaurants, bars and cafes to choose from, either in the surrounding areas, the Pueblo Nuevo and the marina. For those looking to shop, there are nearby villages of Pueblo Nuevo and Torreguadiaro and the historic village of San Roque where the town hall is located. Along the coast, in either direction, there are numerous villages, towns, outlets and centres from Malaga and Marbella to the east and Gibraltar, a lively town, to the west.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : Olivers Travels will preauthorize the amount of €1,800 on clients credits cards before departure
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Linen, bath & pool towels included in the rental price
- Pets welcome? : Pets allowed under request
- End of stay cleaning included? : Not included in the rental price, £20 payable on arrival
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Heating costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Tax : Tourist Tax included in the rental price
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included
- Other Ts and Cs : There is a 2/3 hour mid week clean included