Bright Hilltop 3 Bedroom Villa with Pool in Mijas
<div>Located on the Mijas Golf resort, the 3-bedroom Villa Eneldo enjoys stunning views across the area from its hilltop position. Just 1km from the greens, and around 5km from the coast, this gorgeous villa enjoys the use of a 9m x 4m swimming pool and a beautiful terrace with covered seating areas.
The house covers four levels, and its quiet location makes it perfect for a relaxing break on the Costa del Sol. As well as pretty Mijas, you will be within easy reach of Marbella, Málaga and, closest of all, Fuengirola where you have a sandy beach and a big choice of entertainment and shopping.
This bright, spacious house sits beside the pool with an outdoor shower, and the large terraces offer spaces for relaxing and dining, as well as a barbecue. Inside, directly accessible from the terrace, the living room offers ample seating and a flatscreen TV, DVD and music system.
There is an attractive dining area with...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
<div>The Mijas Golf resort lies between the charming village of Mijas Pueblo and the busy coastal resort of Fuengirola. A traditional Andalucian white village, Mijas Pueblo is an enchanting place to enjoy the sunshine of the Costa del Sol. Its cobbled streets and carefree vibe make it irresistible to many, and the elevated position, tucked away in the mountains, has made it a popular hideaway for writers and artists. You will find beautiful, locally made crafts and original paintings for sale in the village shops. It’s hard to believe Mijas is only 10 minutes from the much larger and more developed Fuengirola, not to mention within easy reach of Málaga and Marbella, but the variety of this corner of Spain is one of its charms. Whatever you seek, you are likely to find it not too far away, including excellent restaurants, quiet cafés, beaches, golf courses and nightlife. The scenery is spectacular too, whether you prefer to spend your days looking out on the Med or hiking in the Sierra de Mijas. Fuengirola also provides a host of family attractions, like the Aquamijas water park and the wildlife-filled Bioparc, with many more to be found just up the coast in Benalmádena.</div>
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €500 payable upon arrival to the key holder in cash
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen and bath towels are included in the rental price. Please bring your own pool towels.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included in the rental price
- Minimum stay : 3 - 7 nights
- Changeover day : Saturday during high season
- Pets welcome? : Pets are not allowed
- Smoking Allowed? : Smoking and vaping are not permitted
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Internet access? : Included in the rental price