Unique Light Spacious Villa Within Walking distance to Beach in La Cala del Moral
<div>The light and spacious Villa Calabacin lies just 800m from the centre of Rincón de la Victoria, east of Málaga. With a 2km sandy beach within a couple of minutes’ walk, this 3-bedroom villa is well-located and well-equipped, featuring a spectacular sea-view terrace with swimming pool.
Fully renovated in 2016, south-facing Villa Calabacin offers lots of space to relax beside the kidney-shaped, salt-water pool, with covered seating areas, dining space and barbecue. There is also a manicured lawn just next to the pool.
Inside, the house is furnished in modern style and offers plenty of room to move. Directly accessible from the patio, the living and dining room provides a cosy seating area with coffee table, and a TV and open fireplace. There is a large glass dining table and a glass-fronted cabinet for dinnerware, just one of this room’s elegant touches.
Step through to the kitchen and you’ll find an oven with...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
<div>Much more than a holiday resort, the city of Málaga has plenty of surprises in store. It’s a charming place to be with something for all tastes, whether you are travelling as a family, on a romantic break, solo or with friends. Beautiful gardens, cool roof terrace bars and some of the best shopping in southern Spain offer just some of the alternatives to beach life, and it’s a city with a full calendar of events, from the big Málaga Fair each summer to the Málaga Jazz Festival in the autumn. If you’re returning to Málaga after several years, you’ll find that the city has really upped its game as a dining destination in the last decade or so. While the tourist traps still exist, you should also be able to find some high-quality options without too much trouble. There are lovely bakeries, chocolate shops for your coffee and churros and fish restaurants serving Málaga’s signature pescaíto, for example. Countless tapas bars ranging from OK to gourmet are all over the city too. Something new visitors may not expect is the city’s vast range of museums – there are more than 30 to choose from. Many focus on the art of various styles, but there are also museums dedicated to musical instruments, cars, flamenco and local history, as well as the locally produced wine. A huge range of traditional markets add colour to Málaga’s shopping scene, and there are plenty of independent shops to discover along with all the usual chains. Elegant Calle Larios is a good place to start for well-known international fashion brands. Both in Málaga itself and around the Costa del Sol, you have a huge range of water-parks, amusement parks, wildlife parks and the like, affirming the region’s credentials as a family favourite. If that’s really not your thing, you’ll be reassured that Málaga has some chilled-out, child-free spots worth checking out too – as the region’s home of jazz, there are plenty of clubs to discover, while dozens of rooftop bars offer similarly cool vibes with views to match.</div>
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €300 payable upon arrival to the keyholder in cash
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen and bath towels are included in the rental price. Please bring your own pool towels.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet acces included in rental price
- Minimum stay : 3 - 7 nights
- Changeover day : Flexible
- Pets welcome? : Pets are not allowed
- Smoking Allowed? : Smoking and vaping are not permitted
- Tax : Tourist Tax is included in the rental price
- Other Ts and Cs : Cot and high chair is available upon request at an additional cost
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.