Fantastic 3 Bedroom Villa with Pool in Estepona
<div>Located on the La Resina Golf resort between Estepona and Marbella, the 3-bedroom Villa Elio provides a peaceful holiday home on Spain’s Costa del Sol. Ideally placed for Puerto Banus and family attractions like Selwo Aventura safari park, this attractive villa enjoys the use of its own private pool and garden.
This modern house can accommodate up to six guests and lies just 3km from the sea. It’s an easy drive to the beach and an easy walk to La Resina’s scenic 9-hole golf course. At the house, you have a terrace with seating, sun loungers, a covered dining area and a barbecue, with plenty of privacy on the lawn around the 8m x 4m pool.
Spacious and comfortable, Villa Elio is set on three levels. There is a living and dining area with direct access from the patio, which provides ample seating and satellite TV. Your kitchen is well equipped with an oven, dishwasher, four ceramic glass hotplates, a microwave and...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
<div>The southern city of Marbella remains one of Spain’s most enchanting. While it serves up all the luxury and high-end living that it's famed for, there is much more to Marbella than that. The beach life is undoubtedly a big draw for visitors, with golden sands and calm seas ideal for a family visit. Some beaches cater more for the adults, with beach clubs and bars. Wherever you are, you’ll have great facilities nearby, including restaurants and sports, either in or near the water. Marbella hosts regular festivals too, with the summer months particularly fiesta-packed. Look out for the Starlite Festival where musicians from around the world come together, and the week-long Marbella Feria, full of fun and flamenco. The charming Old Town area of Marbella has all sorts of boutiques, bars and galleries in the little streets leading off Plaza de Naranja, and the beautiful La Alameda Park is nearby, close to the countless waterfront restaurants of the Paseo Maritimo. Tapas and seafood are big around here, and you’ll be able to choose from the most casual street food to the highest quality fine dining. For a taste of the high life, head to Puerto Banus and hang out with the jet-set at the marina. The shopping comes with quite a price tag around this way, so if you’re after something more reasonable, head for a shopping centre like La Canada, which has more than 100 familiar names including a particularly good selection of fashion brands. If you are looking for culture rather than consumerism, Marbella has something for you too. Check out international contemporary art at the Museo del Grabado Español Contemporáneo, or perhaps head to Museo de Bonsai – as the name suggests, there are lots of little trees to see.</div>
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €400 payable upon arrival to the keyholder in cash
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen and bath towels are included in the rental price. Please bring your own pool towels.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included in the rental price
- Minimum stay : 3 - 7 days
- Changeover day : Saturday during high season
- Pets welcome? : Pets are not permitted
- Smoking Allowed? : Smoking and vaping are not permitted
- Tax : Tourist Tax included in the rental price
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property