Charming Luxury Villa with Pool near Puerto Banus
The large and highly luxurious Villa Cascabel can accommodate up to 12 guests in a peaceful location just 9km from Puerto Banus in Marbella. Situated close to an 18-hole golf course, this villa comes with its own private pool and offers a number of impressive terrace areas.
The villa is located in a quiet, residential area and is just a short drive from the nearest beach, around 5km away. Beautifully appointed outdoor areas are just part of the pleasure of staying here –there is a large pool with step access adjacent to a covered terrace seating area, and you will find another spacious terrace with room for dining and relaxing on the roof. With an additional upper balcony area with bedroom access, there is no shortage of choice.
Well-kept gardens give the pool area very pleasant, green surroundings. Step inside and you have an air-conditioned living room with TV and fireplace, and plenty of comfy sofas and...
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
The southern city of Marbella remains one of Spain’s most enchanting. While it serves up all the luxury and high-end living that it’s famed for, there is much more to Marbella than that. The beach life is undoubtedly a big draw for visitors, with golden sands and calm seas ideal for a family visit. Some beaches cater more for the adults, with beach clubs and bars. Wherever you are, you’ll have great facilities nearby, including restaurants and sports, either in or near the water. Marbella hosts regular festivals too, with the summer months particularly fiesta-packed. Look out for the Starlite Festival where musicians from around the world come together, and the week-long Marbella Feria, full of fun and flamenco. The charming Old Town area of Marbella has all sorts of boutiques, bars and galleries in the little streets leading off Plaza de Naranja. The beautiful La Alameda Park is nearby, close to the countless waterfront restaurants of the Paseo Maritimo. Tapas and seafood are big around here, and you’ll be able to choose from the most casual street food to the highest quality fine dining. For a taste of the high life, head to Puerto Banus and hang out with the jet-set at the marina. The shopping comes with quite a price tag around this way, so if you’re after something more reasonable, head for a shopping centre like La Canada, which has more than 100 familiar names including a particularly good selection of fashion brands. If you are looking for culture rather than consumerism, Marbella has something for you too. Check out international contemporary art at the Museo del Grabado Español Contemporáneo, or perhaps head to Museo de Bonsai – as the name suggests, there are lots of little trees to see.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €400 payable upon arrival by cash or credit card
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen and bath towels are included in the rental price. Please bring your own pool towels.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, incldued in the rental price
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access is included in the rental price
- Minimum stay : 7 nights during July and August, 3 nights during the remainder of the year
- Changeover day : Saturday during July and August, flexible the remainder of the year
- Pets welcome? : Pets are not allowed
- Smoking Allowed? : Smoking and vaping are not permitted
- Tax : Tourist tax is included in the rental price
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.