Beautiful 8 Bedroom Country Estate with Impressive Exterior in Andalucia
A short drive down the coast from Estepona and Marbella, Villa San Martin is set on a beautiful country estate in Andalucia. A 15-minute drive from Sotogrande Beach, this 8-bedroom property can accommodate 15 guests and features a lovely outdoor area with private pool.
The wonderful location is a joy for animal lovers, with stables and farm animals grazing in the surrounding fields. This quiet, rural setting is perfect for the villa’s impressive outdoor spaces, which include an extensive covered terrace running along the length of the house. Here you have seating and dining areas adjacent to a picturesque garden with a large lawn.
A magnificent pool terrace is lined with sun loungers, and a conveniently placed summer kitchen is nearby, ideal for preparing snacks and drinks. The large grounds are one of the highlights of this property and are perfect for peaceful walks.
The rustic interior features open...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
The Costa del Sol offers a wide variety of things to see and do, so don’t imagine it’s all about beaches. With some intriguing towns and cities and vast areas of natural beauty to explore, you can put together a varied itinerary. The city of Marbella is well known for its glamorous, high-end living, and you can certainly experience a taste of it in Puerto Banus. This marina is cool hangout with lots of bars, restaurants and nightlife, along with designer boutiques by the dozen. The nearby La Canada shopping mall is also worth a look if you want to update your wardrobe. Marbella also hosts regular festivals such as the Starlite Festival where international musicians converge, and the week-long flamenco-fest, Marbella Feria. The charming Old Town area has all sorts of boutiques, bars and galleries in the alleys leading off Plaza de Naranja, as well as countless waterfront restaurants on the Paseo Maritimo. Tapas and seafood are big – you’ll be able to choose from the most casual street food to the highest quality fine dining. Marbella also has a wide array of museums to discover – there’s international contemporary art at the Museo del Grabado Español Contemporáneo, for example, while the Museo de Bonsai is indeed all about little trees. Further down the coast to the west, you will find picturesque spots like Cancelada and Estepona, a name well known in connection with casinos. Not far away is the family-friendly Selwo Aventura, a large zoo and safari park and a selection of large National Parks which are great for nature walks. Keep driving from Estepona, and you will eventually reach Gibraltar – the views from the top of the 426m-high rock are well worth a 45-minute drive.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : £2,000 charged to client’s credit card by the owner before/upon arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen, bath and pool towels are included in the rental price.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in rental price.
- Heating costs included? : Yes, included in rental price.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included in rental price.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Changeover day : Flexible.
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed.
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted.
- Tax : Tourist Tax included in the rental price.
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in posession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.