Outstanding Stunningly Designed Luxury Villa with Pool in Marbella
A luxurious 5-bedroom property in the hills of the Sierra Blanca, this villa is just over 3km from Marbella. Villa Sierra Blanca puts you within a 10-minute drive of the Puerto Banus marina and centres on a magnificently spacious terrace with stunning views and a heated private pool.
This exquisite villa offers breathtaking sea views as it sits majestically in the hills with Gibraltar and North Africa in the distance. Steps lead you down from the house to the pool, via a spacious terrace with a covered area, offering room to relax and dine. This furnished area is accompanied by poolside sun loungers, a gazebo and a barbecue for lazy days and chilled nights.
The interiors are elegant and expertly styled, with no compromise on comfort. The stately lounge has lots of space on its sumptuous sofas, while the dining room is the perfect setting for a special occasion dinner. A large and very well-equipped kitchen has a...
At a glance
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
Far more than a playground for the rich and famous, the enchanting city of Marbella has much more to offer than casinos and beaches. The city is a hotbed of culture too, with regular festivals showcasing its creative side. Summer is full of fun and fiesta – check out the Starlite Festival where musicians from around the world come together and the week-long Marbella Feria. The charming Old Town has all sorts of boutiques, bars and galleries to explore in the little streets leading off the Plaza de Naranja, or Orange Square. The beautiful La Alameda Park is also close by, as are the lovely waterfront restaurants of the Paseo Maritimo. Whatever you’re hungry for, you can probably find it – from the most casual street food and tapas to fine dining. Marbella’s beaches are undoubtedly a big draw. The golden sands and calm seas make them ideal families as well as sunseekers. Some beaches cater more for adults, with a good beach club and bar scene, and often good sports facilities. All sorts of museums and art galleries make Marbella more intriguing than you may expect. Check out international contemporary art at the Museo del Grabado Español Contemporáneo, or modern art at the Poligono Gallery in the Cultural Quarter. Underlining the city’s cultural credentials are an annual International Arts Festival held each June, and the Marbella Film Festival. Upmarket Puerto Banus marina lies to the west of the city, a centre for people-watching, super-cars and super-yachts. Perhaps the nicest way to approach it (other than having a yacht) is via the catamaran service which runs from Marbella Puerto Deportivo. During the 20-minute journey, you’ll cruise past some of the most sought-after properties on the coast, along Marbella’s ‘Golden Mile’.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : Credit cards details may be requested as guarantee
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen, bath and pool towels are included in the rental price.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in rental price.
- Internet access? : Yes, included in rental price.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Changeover day : Flexible.
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed.
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted.
- Tax : Tourist Tax included in the rental price.
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in posession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.