Tranquil 2 Bedroom Villa with Coastal and Mountain Views in Almeria
Providing all the spaces you need to have a tranquil and entertaining stay, Villa Islica is the only choice for your getaway to Andalusia! Take it easy and leave the mundane behind in this fabulous home, affording proximity and views of the coast and mountains!
Villa Islica provides ample spaces to rest, recline for up to four guests to enjoy the climate across its entirety. Indoors, neutral colours and open-spaced areas allow you to feel at ease and modern furnishings and décor to support your comfort. Outside, enjoy the sunshine or breeze as it caresses the exterior, making moments spent here truly delightful.
Once stepping into the villa, it is clear to see that the home is perfect for families or travelling groups. The delightful lounge area lets the sunlight add a glow to everything, as it floods in through the patio doors. Plump and contemporary sofas are set around a television with a DVD player, excellent...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Children’s Play Area
Spain is an enthralling country, filled with wondrous terrains and an excess of things to do and see. Throw in scrumptious cuisine and unique dining experiences, as well as the options to travel to islands and coasts, and you have a country that seems almost specially crafted for holiday seekers! Villa Islica sits in the Real La Joya Resort. Rated very highly and even scooping several awards through the year, the resort is known as an ideal place for couples who want a tender and idyllic getaway in a country which is better known for its party scene. Tranquillity in mind, Real La Joya presents outstanding views of the mountain and sea and all the services and facilities you will need or want throughout your stay! Real La Joya is surrounded by wonderful terraced gardens with intimate patios and pathways, scarlet bougainvillaea, regal palms and century-old olive trees, creating a lush oasis set against the grandeur of the surrounding desert. Combining the best of both worlds, Real La Joya sits near Europe's only desert and a string of beaches so you can choose between visiting both. The grounds are adorned with plants to create an oasis for you to kick back and take it easy and guests are free to access the resort's incredible pool area. Here, guests can take a dip or swim whenever they like or simply relax poolside. Grab snacks and nibbles whilst you relax around the pool. The pool area also houses the resort's restaurant. Enjoy breakfasts in the morning every day as you watch the sunrise or delightful dinners at dusk on several days of the week. Creative dishes, as well as traditional meals, are available night and day and you can pair them with award-winning wines. Ensuring you have a tender meal, the restaurant sets the tone with music and quality service! Stroll or drive down to the Agua Amarga Beach. Here the resort allows you to make the most of the incredible weather, the powdery white sand of the shore or the crystal-clear waters of the Mediterranean Sea! The resort's beach club, located here, is the perfect place to chill, a mellow vibe ever-present as you take it easy. Classy yet informal areas have been set out inside and outside for you to have an exclusive time on the beach and you can enjoy treats, cocktails and refreshments throughout the day. Sunbeds, umbrellas and private showers are available free of charge for guests to compliment the stay and a barbecue restaurant for when you need a full-on meals! On the beach, enjoy water-sports and sea activities from kayaking to scuba-diving!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : Credit cards details may be requested as guarantee
- Arrival time : 3 pm
- Departure time : 12 pm
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen, bath and pool towels are included in the rental price.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included in rental price.
- Minimum stay : 2 nights
- Changeover day : Flexible.
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed.
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted.
- Tax : Tourist Tax included in the rental price.
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.