Charming Contemporary 5 Bedroom Villa with Pool in Benahavis
Villa Alcuzcuz is a beautifully renovated stunning property nestled in the exclusive residential gated community of “La Reserva de Alcuzcuz” in the municipality of Benahavis.
This is a very charming and romantic Mediterranean property. It is surrounded by an astonishing wild nature, within a six hectare landscape, a south oriented dominant position in front of the Gibraltar rock and the Moroccan coast. The property epitomises the Andalusian spirit, with a very beautiful villa surrounded by olive, fruit trees and Spanish fountains. Every built element looks in harmony with its natural environment.
The land where the house is located has been subject to a process of increasing environmental protection. In 1992, it was included in the list of natural habitats to be preserved, and in 2006 the European Commission included it in the list of Sites of Community Importance (SCI) of the Mediterranean region. In 2015 the regional...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
Villa Alcuzcuz is in the perfect area to also enjoy many other wonderful resorts. Located on the southern face of La Serrania de Ronda mountain range, Benahavis is set slightly inland between Estepona and Marbella. Distinctive to the other resorts nearby simply because of its tranquil, picturesque setting and real Andalusian feel. Few places on the Costa del Sol enjoy such uninterrupted views of mountains, woodlands and rivers. The village itself is a succession of well-kept narrow streets hedged with whitewashed Andalusian houses. The picturesque park of Parque Torre Leoneras is located at the south end of the village and contains the ruins of a medieval Tower and a large lake. The Montemayor castle was built in the tenth century and is mostly ruins but still has several sections of walls and the Queen's tower intact, from here you can appreciate stunning views of the Costa del Sol. The Guadalmina River provides great canoeing opportunities, and as you make your way down the river, you will come across waterfalls and plunge pools. Here there is also a lovely river walk which takes you across a spectacular bridge and a traditional Moorish irrigation channel. The Sunday market is held in the grounds of a shrine and is one of the most popular markets on the Costa del Sol. When you’re done with your historical explorations, there are a wealth of adventures to get started with! Consider a visit through the winding cobbled streets of Marbella’s Old Town, where visitors can immerse themselves in local fare, flower stalls, gorgeous textiles and homemade wares. For more upscale shopping, a visit to nearby Puerto Banus is a must; guests can find a slew of designer stores here. Of course, no day would be complete without a good meal, and Marbella is packed full of Michelin starred restaurants, providing the perfect excuse to indulge those taste buds. Outside of the shopping and the food, Marbella also has world-renowned beaches where one can soak up the sun and grab a cocktail from a beachfront bar! There are plenty more adventures to be had here from water sports & parks to historical tours, hiking and biking.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : The rental property including the furniture and other contents are to be treated with care. The tenant is held responsible for all damaged goods, damage to the property or anything else related to the property, whether caused by themselves or their accompanying guests. A security deposit of €1,500 will be charged to guest’s credit card upon arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full satisfactory inspection.
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 12 pm
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes, included in the rental price.
- Tenant agrees to maintain the premises in the same condition as when received and will not allow any waste, misuse or neglect. That the premises shall be kept in as clean, healthy and safe as conditions of the Premises permit and shall cause no unsafe or unsanitary conditions. That no junk or garbage will be allowed to accumulate on or near the premises.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen, bath and pool towels are included in the rental price.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price.
- Heating costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included in rental price.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Changeover day : Flexible.
- Pets welcome? : Pets are only welcomed on request and with prior agreement with the owner.
- Smoking Allowed? : Smoking is not allowed in the house and the garden. Smoking is strictly restricted to the villa’s terraces. Smokers should be extra careful due to the special natural environment and a high risk of fire.
- Tax : Tourist Tax included in the renal price.
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Other Ts and Cs : BBQ is only permitted within the central terrace and with the existing electrical device.
- Other 2 : There shall not be any "house parties" on the Premises, there shall never be more than 20 persons on the Premises at any time without written landlord approval, nor shall TENANT's guests ever be left alone on the Premises.
- Other 3 : Tenant acknowledges that the Premises is part of a quiet, peaceful gated community and will be highly considerate of the neighbours. The Premises shall not be used in such a manner as to generate noise (including loud music) which will disturb neighbours, nor will neighbours be harassed or bothered in any manner.