Stunning Stylish Villa with Sauna and Pool nestled in Vega del Colorad
This stunning Villa is nestled in the privileged area of Vega del Colorado, Nueva Andalucía, just under a ten-minute drive from Puerto Banus. Vega de Colorado is a luxurious residential area with the most fabulous houses boasting magnificent views over Marbella and the Mediterranean Sea.
A perfect Holiday home for large families and groups of friends with spacious rooms and many fabulous amenities. The house has seven bedrooms, five of which are located in the main house, one which is located in the guest apartment and the seventh which is in the separate guest house, both of these have their own kitchens, bathrooms and entrances, perfect for members of the family who prefer more privacy.
As you enter the main house, you are led into a spacious hallway which leads you into the contemporary open plan living, dining kitchen area. With high ceilings and an abundance of light streaming in through every one of the large...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Puerto Banus is in the Nueva Andalucía area of Marbella, six kilometres west of Marbella centre and just before the small town of San Pedro de Alcantara. Although it may first appear as a developed old Spanish fishing village with an impressive mountain backdrop, Puerto Banus was in fact designed and built as a luxury marina and shopping area in 1970 by the local property developer Jose Banus. Known as Costa del Sols playground for the rich and famous who visit the area for the fabulous beach clubs and buzzing nightlife. The shops and restaurants reflect the expensive lifestyle with plenty of designer names all around the marina. If you enjoy people watching, you’ll quite possibly see many famous people, especially during the summer months. If sports cars and big luxury boats are more your thing, there are plenty of Ferraris and luxury yachts to admire. Further east lies the ever-popular town of Marbella. Explore the rich culture and wonderful atmosphere lively bustle of one of Europe’s top getawa destinations. The Sierra Blanca mountains provide the perfect backdrop to this lively, cultural town. Steeped in history and culture; Marbella has a rich heritage dating back to the Roman times, this origin is clearly noticeable throughout the town with many mosaics and ruins still standing. Take a visit through the winding cobbled streets of Marbella’s Old Town, where visitors can immerse themselves in local fare, flower stalls, gorgeous textiles and homemade wares. For more upscale shopping, a visit to nearby Puerto Banus is a must; guests can find a slew of designer stores here. Of course, no day would be complete without a good meal, and Marbella is packed full of Michelin starred restaurants, providing the perfect excuse to indulge those taste buds. Outside of the shopping and the food, Marbella also has world-renowned beaches where one can soak up the sun and grab a cocktail from a beachfront bar! There are plenty more adventures to be had here from water sports & parks to historical tours, hiking and biking. There are plenty of golf courses in Marbella, so hire a car to grab your equipment and enjoy all there is to offer! Including a mini-golf course which will offer a great experience for all the family, 10 of the 19 holes are water-related, so it will be a great way to enjoy a hot day! Just because you’re in Spain doesn’t mean you can’t experience the snow! There are ski resorts where you can enjoy skiing without having to make a whole trip dedicated to it! Though these resorts are quite a drive, so you’ll need to be willing to hire a car and drive or navigate with the use of public transport. There is a great mix of parks to visit whether you want amusements parks, animal parks of the land or sea variety, or even nature parks! You’ll find a mixture of them, and they all promise fascinating and/ or entertaining days out! For those that love an adrenaline rush, there is laser combat and paintball available nearby also! Although you will benefit from arriving via a car as opposed to relying on public transport.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Building Elevator
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €3,000 charged to client’s credit card before arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Extra €500, paid locally. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or garbage disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen, bath and pool towels are included in the rental price.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included in rental price.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Changeover day : Flexible.
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed.
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted.
- Tax : Tourist Tax included in the rental price.
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Other Ts and Cs : 50% deposit is required at the time of the booking.