Elegantly Designed Remarkable 4 Bedroom Villa with Pool in Nueva Andalucía.
Villa Escorial is a brand new elegantly designed four-bedroom villa located in the prestigious Golf Valley area of Nueva Andalucía. Enjoying peaceful and picturesque surroundings and just a short drive away from all the wonderful amenities of the surrounding resorts of Marbella and Puerto Banus.
Offering a luxurious open plan living space with a chic and spacious feel, all the rooms in the house have direct access to either the garden and pool area or private terrace. There is a wonderful modern well-equipped Schmidt kitchen complete with Miele appliances and is finished with immaculate finesse emphasizing the modern design of the whole villa.
Leading outside from the lavish living area you are welcomed with a fabulous 5-meter swimming pool surrounded by wonderful shaded terraces, chill-out areas and a fabulous barbecue area, beautifully designed for outdoor dining, entertaining and sunbathing. The four lavish...
At a glance
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
For the golf enthusiasts, you have Marbella country club and golf, Santa maria golf club and Santa Clara golf club are also all under ten minutes’ drive away. Marbella has something for all the family, with a traditional old town with narrow streets and endless tapas bars to many Michelin starred restaurants and amazing beaches with a large array of water sports to offer and plenty of trendy beachfront bars and restaurants. Moving further to the east you reach Malaga which is the largest city on the Costa del Sol, historically and culturally rich and full of activities and amenities at your fingertips. As the birthplace of Pablo Picasso, the city is naturally brimming with museums and art galleries all set among a beautiful cityscape of castles, cathedrals and theatres. The Costa del Sol itself is mostly peaceful and quiet, as although there is a large amount of tourism, mainly for the fantastic beaches and warm climate (the average water temperature year-round is 18°C!), visitors tend to stick to the highly developed and bustling south-western part, leaving the stunning mountains inland largely untouched and peaceful year-round. The region of Andalucía is culturally diverse and has a perfectly varied landscape, where picturesque beaches, ancient cities and deserts meet the incredible Sierra Nevada mountain range, which includes both the most southerly ski resort in Europe and the highest point of continental Europe! Malaga, the largest city on the Costa del Sol, is also nearby, and is historically and culturally incredibly rich, putting even more activities and amenities at your fingertips. As the birthplace of Pablo Picasso, the city is, of course, brimming with museums and art galleries, set among a beautiful cityscape of castles, cathedrals and theatres.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €3,000 charged to client’s credit card before arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or garbage disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen, bath and pool towels are included in the rental price.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price.
- Heating costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included in rental price.
- Minimum stay : 4 nights
- Changeover day : Flexible.
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed.
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted.
- Pool heating charge? : For those who require pool heating, there will be an additional charge of €400 per week (to be paid to OT prior to travel). Please note that like all heated pools, pool heating and water temperature are reliant on weather and outside temperatures.
- Tax : Tourist Tax included in the rental price.
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Other Ts and Cs : 50% deposit is required at the time of the booking.