Luxury Modern Stylish 5 Bedroom Villa with Pool in Marbella
Villa Tucan is a beautiful recently renovated villa which has been designed to the highest quality with luxury Scandinavian features throughout the whole house. On the ground floor, you will find a large open plan area with partition walls which separate the kitchen, dining room and living area. There is a super spacious contemporary style living room with two comfy sofas, leading from here you also have the separate dining area for ten people all decorated with similar lavish tones.
There is also an extremely spacious modern well-equipped kitchen, a great area to prepare some fabulous brunches. Each one of these rooms leads out onto the large shaded terrace which acts more like an extension to this ground floor area. You also have direct access to the fantastic swimming pool and garden area with a large barbecue so you can prepare some great evening meals and enjoy the balmy summer evenings surrounded by friends, family and...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Puerto Banus is in the Nueva Andalucía area of Marbella, six kilometres west of Marbella centre and just before the small town of San Pedro de Alcantara. Although it may first appear as a developed old Spanish fishing village with an impressive mountain backdrop, Puerto Banus was in fact designed and built as a luxury marina and shopping area in 1970 by the local property developer Jose Banus. Known as Costa del Sols playground for the rich and famous who visit the area for the fabulous beach clubs and buzzing nightlife. The shops and restaurants reflect the expensive lifestyle with plenty of designer names all around the marina. If you enjoy people watching, you’ll quite possibly see many famous people, especially during the summer months. If sports cars and big luxury boats are more of your things, there are plenty of Ferraris and luxury yachts to admire. Meanwhile, nearby Marbella is a little bigger and busier with a traditional and beautiful old town, world-renowned Michelin starred restaurants amazing beaches with a large array of water sports to offer and plenty of beachfront bars and restaurants. Moving further to the east you reach Malaga which is the largest city on the Costa del Sol, historically and culturally rich and full of activities and amenities at your fingertips. As the birthplace of Pablo Picasso, the city is naturally brimming with museums and art galleries all set among a beautiful cityscape of castles, cathedrals and theatres. The Costa del Sol itself is mostly peaceful and quiet, as although there is a large amount of tourism, mainly for the fantastic beaches and warm climate (the average water temperature year-round is 18°C!), visitors tend to stick to the highly developed and bustling south-western part, leaving the stunning mountains inland largely untouched and peaceful year-round. The region of Andalucía is culturally diverse and has a perfectly varied landscape, where picturesque beaches, ancient cities and deserts meet the incredible Sierra Nevada mountain range, which includes both the most southerly ski resort in Europe and the highest point of continental Europe!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €3,000 charged to client’s credit card before arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Extra €475, paid locally. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or garbage disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen, bath and pool towels are included in the rental price.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price.
- Heating costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included in rental price.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Changeover day : Flexible.
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed.
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted.
- Tax : Tourist Tax included in the rental price.
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Other Ts and Cs : 50% deposit is required at the time of the booking.