Terrific Stylish Villa with Pool and Jacuzzi in Marbella
Villa Yuste is a remarkable, contemporary villa with five gorgeous bedrooms sleeping up to 12 guests. It is situated in Nueva Andalusia, Marbella, a pretty residential area adored by the rich and famous, within a 10-minute walk of the fabulous Puerto Banus. Puerto Banus is a flamboyant playground for its effervescent and affluent crowd with a spectacular, upscale marina, luxury designer boutiques, waterfront restaurants, a buzzy nightlife with super-nightclubs, glamorous lounge bars, occasional live jazz and a wonderful array of fine dining options. Nueva Andalucia is Puerto Banus’ chill-out lounge, dotted with lakes and golf courses and backdropped by the imposing La Concha mountain peak. It is a wonderful area, very smart and well-maintained with relative seclusion.
Villa Yuste is absolutely fabulous, inside and out. It combines sleek, modern style with Andalusian style making it truly unique and superbly comfortable....
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Villa Yuste is located in the upmarket Nueva Andalucia north of Puerto Banus. It takes just 10 minutes to walk through the idyllic setting of palm trees, olive trees and manicured lawns to Puerto Banus marina. Think Beverly Hills blended with the grace and charm of Andalucia. You will spot many Porches, Ferraris, Bentleys, Maseratis and Lamborghinis idling in front of chic restaurants, upmarket boutiques and swish gymnasiums on your way. The villa is also within a 10-minute drive of Marbella and charming cobbled streets of San Pedro de Alcantara. The fabulous Saturday market spreads from the Centro Plaza of Neuva Andalucia through to Puerto Banus selling regional sherries and embossed leather goods. Sala Beach Club and Ocean Club Marbella are just two of the luxury beach clubs in Puerto Banus where you can indulge in champagne and gourmet lunches. Nueva Andalucia rises to gorgeous hillside golf courses and fantastic wooded trails around mountain lakes such as the Lago de las Tortugas with a backdrop of the Sierra de Ronda mountain range. It is a highly sought after residential area villas blessed with spectacular views of the Mediterranean and beyond. Golf fans will be delighted by the close proximity of wonderful golf courses including Club de Golf Aloha, Real Club de Golf Las Brisas, La Quinta, Los Naranjos and La Dama de Noche which is floodlit for a spot of midnight golf. The golf clubs boast excellent facilities, challenging courses and stunning scenery. Villa Yuste is very well located to head up into the idyllic mountain town of Benahavis or to take a trip up to Ronda. The historic and charming town of Estepona is a 20-minute drive away, and closer still is San Pedro. San Pedro is a first-class tourist resort with luxury villas, the prestigious Guadalmina golf course, excellent restaurants and lounge bars and a stunning beach. The wide, palm-lined boulevard leading to the glorious beach and the beautifully tiled promenade is very popular for early evening strolls. The atmospheric beach bars specialise in true Mediterranean cuisine including paella, fresh fish and tapas. San Pedro has some fabulous architecture such as the Roman baths, the Paleochristian Basilica Church and Necropolis and the Parish Church of San Pedro Alcantara. The narrow streets surrounding the central plaza are brimming with wonderful small shops, sidewalk cafes and bars. For Mediterranean glamour, Marbella holds its own with the French Riviera and other hot-spot destinations in Europe. It is a renowned luxury beach destination boasting Michelin-starred restaurants, marinas bustling with high-end yachts, designer golf courses, gorgeous boutiques and never-ending golden sandy beaches. The beguiling Plaza de Los Naranjos is the old part of Marbella with Arabic characteristics and overflowing balconies adorned with colourful flowers. The narrow streets surrounding the stunning plazas are packed with chic bars and restaurants and charming shops selling souvenirs, olive oil, local pottery and lace. You should visit the beautiful Plaza de la Iglesia where there are often markets and concerts.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €3,000 charged to client’s credit card before arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Extra €450, paid locally. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or garbage disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen, bath and pool towels are included in the rental price.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price.
- Heating costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included in rental price.
- Minimum stay : 4 nights
- Changeover day : Flexible.
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed.
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted.
- Pool heating charge? : For those who require pool heating, there will be an additional charge of €300 per week (to be paid locally on arrival). Please note that like all heated pools, pool heating and water temperature are reliant on weather and outside temperatures.
- Tax : Tourist Tax included in the rental price.
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Other Ts and Cs : 50% deposit is required at the time of the booking.