Greengate was originally four cottages and now creates one extensive home perfect for group getaways. There are four bedrooms, two king, one twin room and one super king, along with a large family bathroom.
On the ground floor there is a large lounge, open plan kitchen and dining room together with a playroom with a sofa bed and en-suite wet room.
The house has flexible accommodation as it has two stair cases, one at each end of the property - perfect for additional privacy when staying as a large group.
Guests have access to the full property. The key to the property is accessed via a secure key safe and full details will be provided shortly before your arrival date.
There is free parking for up to two vehicles at the cottage.
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
Hutton-le-Hole is a lovely village located on the edge of the North Yorkshire Moors national park. Greengate Cottage is the perfect base for exploring the moors and also the coastline where the lovely towns of Whitby, Scarborough and Robins Hood Bay can be found. York is a about 50 minutes away and there are many historical homes within a short drive, including Castle Howard and many English Heritage and National Trust attractions.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On bookings made after May 6th, 2020 with a check-out date on or before March 31st, 2021*, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. *Blackout dates: Stays taking place between December 20th and January 3rd do not qualify for 10-day cancellation.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- - No smoking - No parties or events - Check-in time is 3:00 PM - 10:00 PM