Stylish Holiday Home Near Pannett Park
No 9 By The Park is a charming and luxurious, second floor holiday home in the heart of Whitby. As soon as you step foot through the apartment door, you’ll be welcomed into the light and airy hallway. There is a feeling of calm and serenity at No 9 By The Park and this feeling flows throughout the apartment.
At the end of the hallway, you’ll find the open plan living, dining and kitchen area. This bright space is stylish yet homely. The neutral colour scheme and clean lines create a crisp and sophisticated look. Sink into one of the comfy sofas and relax in the blissful quiet. Whether you want to watch TV, read a book or socialise with your loved ones, you’ll enjoy a night in at No 9 By The Park.
Make full use of the self-catering facilities within the apartment and cook up a storm in the kitchen. Fully equipped with an oven, fridge, toaster, kettle and coffee machine – you’ll have everything you need for your...
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Located just a short walk from everything Whitby has to offer, No 9 By The Park is perfectly situated in the seaside town. Explore Pannett Park which is nearby or head into town to discover local pubs and cafes. Try the catch of the day in one of the many fish restaurants and feel nostalgic in the arcades on Pier Road. At the end of the road, you’ll find the beautiful Blue Flag West Cliff beach. On the opposite side of Whitby is the East bank which is full of narrow medieval streets dotted with boutiques, pubs and even more fish restaurants. Walk over the small bridge and you'll be on the East bank in no time. Climb the famous 199 steps up to the Church of Saint Mary. You can also discover the renowned ruined Whitby Abbey, which was the inspiration for Bram Stoker’s gothic novel ‘Dracula’. Step outside of Whitby and you’ll uncover a haven of woodland and moorland. Whitby forms part of the North York Moors National Park so it’s the perfect place for long walks.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On select bookings made after May 6th, 2020 with a check-out date on or before June 30, 2021*, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. *Exclusion and Blackout dates apply. Stays taking place between December 20, 2020 and January 3, 2021 do not qualify for 10-day cancellation. Some individual homes may not be participating as noted in their individual Property Display Page.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- - No smoking - No parties or events - Check-in time is 3:00 PM - 10:00 PM