Threadneedle Cottage is packed with character and charm. The open plan living / kitchen area is a beautiful mixture of modern style and traditional features. With low beamed ceilings and a statement fireplace, the cottage is homely and cosy. This is contrasted perfectly with contemporary and classy furnishings.
The kitchen is equipped with an oven, fridge, microwave and toaster so you have everything you could need for your stay. Enjoy a delicious coffee on a morning as the kitchen area is complete with a coffee machine.
Enjoy family breakfasts or evening meals with friends at the dining table. Indulge in some me time and relax on the sofa with a good book. If you’ll prefer to catch up on your favourite shows, switch on the flat-screen TV and kick back.
Head up the stairs and you’ll find the first bedroom and main bathroom. The bedroom is furnished to the highest standard with a large comfy bed, plush...
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Threadneedle Cottage is located in the centre of Whitby and you’ll find restaurants, shops and pubs less than a 2-minute walk away. The cottage is located along a small, charming street on the West side of Whitby. You’ll be able to revel in the nostalgic seaside charm - head to the arcades or explore the beautiful, blue flag West Cliff Beach which is lined with idyllic beach huts. Venture over the swing bridge and you’ll reach the East bank. This side of Whitby is full of narrow, medieval streets dotted with boutiques, pubs and fish restaurants. Climb the famous 199 steps up to the Church of Saint Mary. You can also discover the renowned ruined Whitby Abbey, which was the inspiration for Bram Stoker’s gothic novel ‘Dracula’. Step outside of Whitby and you’ll uncover a haven of woodland and moorland. Whitby forms part of the North York Moors National Park so it’s the perfect place for long walks.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On bookings made after May 6th, 2020 with a check-out date on or before March 31st, 2021*, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. *Blackout dates: Stays taking place between December 20th and January 3rd do not qualify for 10-day cancellation.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- - No smoking - No parties or events - Check-in time is 3:00 PM - 10:00 PM