lovely two bedroom in a small hamlet on Emley Moor
On the ground floor is a very well-equipped open plan kitchen, diner and sitting area where you can cook your meals before relaxing in front of the TV. On the first floor, you’ll find the two bedrooms (one double and one twin) as well as the family bathroom. Outside the front of the property, you’ll find an unenclosed landscaped garden and patio area with furniture to the front, as well as off road parking for around three or four cars.
To the rear are open fields, including a paddock area for horses.
Ideally located for the local attractions in the Emley area, Cosy Cottage is an ideal holiday home for any small family or couple who wish to enjoy the outdoor lifestyle that the area provides, but who also wish to benefit from the comforts of home in a modern setting.
Guests have access to the full property. The keys to the property are accessed via a secure key safe and full details will be provided...
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
There's a local club immediately opposite the property, and two pubs less than a mile away, one of which is a popular gastropub. A restaurant is also located less than a mile from the property. The property is situated near the village of Emley, ideally located for attractions such as Yorkshire sculpture park, which is the UK's leading open-air gallery, the award-winning Cannon Hall Farm, Hepworth Wakefield Art Gallery, and the National Mining Museum
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On select bookings made after May 6th, 2020 with a check-out date on or before June 30, 2021*, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. *Exclusion and Blackout dates apply. Stays taking place between December 20, 2020 and January 3, 2021 do not qualify for 10-day cancellation. Some individual homes may not be participating as noted in their individual Property Display Page.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- - No smoking - No parties or events - Check-in time is 3:00 PM - 10:00 PM