perfectly located three bedroom family retreat home
The open plan living room, dining room and kitchen provides ample space for cooking and entertaining, whilst also creating a warm, cosy living area complete with log burner and LED TV.
A truly stunning feature of Elysium House is the large traditional, yet modern, family bathroom. Boasting a Victorian rolltop bath, walk-in shower, a WC and heated towel rail, this bathroom has it all.
Three well sized bedrooms across two floors comfortably sleep up to six guests, as well as providing great views across the town, harbour and the Whitby Abbey.
Guests have access to the full house. The keys to the property are accessed via a secure key safe and full details will be provided shortly before your arrival date.
Elysium House is located in a slightly elevated position. Whilst this provides stunning views of the town and beyond, the short walk to and from the town centre involves walking on this...
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Only a short walk from Whitby’s central Flowergate, Elysium House is perfectly located for those looking to explore Whitby and the surrounding area. Whether it’s the world-famous fish and chips, the history and heritage of Bram Stokers Dracula, or the 199-step climb to Whitby Abbey that can be seen from the third-floor bedroom, Whitby will be sure to provide you with something you’ll remember.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On select bookings made after May 6th, 2020 with a check-out date on or before June 30, 2021*, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. *Exclusion and Blackout dates apply. Stays taking place between December 20, 2020 and January 3, 2021 do not qualify for 10-day cancellation. Some individual homes may not be participating as noted in their individual Property Display Page.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- - No smoking - No parties or events - Check-in time is 3:00 PM - 10:00 PM