lovely two bedroom holiday home perfect for a family getaway
Upon entering Dolphin Cottage 1736 you walk directly into the open plan living, dining and kitchen space. This bright and spacious area is a mix of traditional cottage design with a modern twist.
The L-shaped kitchen comes fully equipped with everything you could need for a short break from home. The dining area consists of a four seater dining table with matching benches.
Continuing into the living area, there are two matching grey upholstered sofas, perfect for a cosy evening in front of the television or for getting lost in your latest read with a hot cuppa.
The stairway runs from the back of the cottage, up to the first floor where you will find a double bedroom and family bathroom. The bedroom features a soft, pale green and natural colour palette. With a wooden frame bed and a matching set of wardrobe, drawers and bedside table this room is simple with a calm atmosphere. Tones of blue and sea green...
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Dolphin Cottage 1736 is located on Staffordshire Place, just off the iconic Flowergate – one of the oldest and most historic streets in Whitby. You’ll find cosy cafes, restaurants and shops lining the street, so the cottage is ideally located. The Blue Flag West Cliff beach and promenade is just a short 5-minute walk from the property. On Pier Road, you’ll find fun arcades and plenty of fish restaurants where you can sample the catch of the day. The other side of Whitby is full of narrow, medieval streets dotted with boutiques and pubs. Climb the famous 199 steps up to the Church of Saint Mary. You can also discover the renowned ruined Whitby Abbey, which was the inspiration for Bram Stoker’s gothic novel ‘Dracula’. Step outside of Whitby and you’ll uncover a haven of woodland and moorland. Whitby forms part of the North York Moors National Park so it’s the perfect place for long walks.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On bookings made after May 6th, 2020 with a check-out date on or before March 31st, 2021*, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. *Blackout dates: Stays taking place between December 20th and January 3rd do not qualify for 10-day cancellation.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- - No smoking - No parties or events - Check-in time is 3:00 PM - 10:00 PM