Charming Villa with Pool in Sitges
Modern, stylish and luxurious, Villa Ludo offers the perfect holiday retreat, in one of the most exclusive urbanizations of Stiges. Famous for its sunshine, 300 days a year, and often referred to as the ‘Jewel on the Mediterranean’, Stiges offers everything you need for a relaxing holiday in the sunshine. Whether you are resting in the villa, swimming in the pool, or wondering the old streets or open promenade of the town, there is something for everyone, and it is all within walking distance of your front door.
As you arrive at Villa Ludo, the modern styles of the villa are evident, with contemporary furnishings and huge glass window panes that flood the living spaces with sunlight. On the ground floor, the spacious hall leads to the living room, that is in turn connected to the open-plan kitchen and bright, sunny dining room. The walls throughout are painted with warm colours, adding a cosiness to each space that helps make...
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Often referred to as the ‘Jewel on the Mediterranean’, Stiges offers the perfect coastal retreat for a holiday in the sun! Reputed to offer 300 days of sunshine a year, it is a quaint little coastal town surrounded by the hills of the Garraf National Park. Villa Ludo sits just 200 meters from the beach, 1km from the Golf Course and 10-minutes walk from the centre of town, the perfect location for exploring this beautiful coastal area. The area offers everything you might need for a relaxed holiday, with amenities close by such as shopping, supermarkets, restaurants, bars and evening entertainment. When you venture into the old town, there typically narrow Spanish streets that you can amble around explore each day. These pretty streets slowly lead you down to a picturesque, palm tree-lined promenade that runs the entire length of the open bay with its various beautiful beaches. If you are already a wine connoisseur or are simply interested in tasting some local grapes, then you will enjoy visiting the local vineyards and bodegas of Torres, Cordoniu and Priorat. For food, you should try some traditional Catalan dishes, often featuring fresh seafood and Mediterranean vegetables, the delicacies are mouth-wateringly good! You will be lucky as Stiges itself offers a fabulous selection of restaurants, with cuisines from all around the world, ideal for pleasing every guest. The access to this stunning town is as easy as it gets, located just 20-minutes from Barcelona’s El Prat international airport. It is not necessary to hire a car when staying in Sitges as there are excellent transport links to and from Barcelona airport and into Barcelona city. The famous cosmopolitan capital city of Barcelona, less than an hour away by car, is bursting with charm. Well known for its architecture and art, millions of people flock to this city to revel in its delights, and it is easy to see why! You must visit for a day, or even two, wandering around the old streets of the Gothic centre, eating at the fish restaurants in La Boqueria market, ambling around Park Guell and feasting your eyes on the stunning Gaudi architecture, visible throughout the city, in particular, the Sagrada Familia, cannot be missed!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €1,000 payable by credit card or bank transfer prior to arrival
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Extra €200, paid locally. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or garbage disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen and bath towels are included in the rental price. Please bring your own pool towels.
- Energy costs included? : From November to April heating and electricity consumption is an additional €150 to be paid locally.
- Internet access? : Included in the rental price
- Minimum stay : 7 nights during July and August
- 5 nights from April to June; September and October; Christmas
- 3 nights from January to March; November to 23rd December
- Changeover day : Saturday.
- Pets welcome? : On request only and with prior agreement with the owner. If accepted, a pet supplement of €100 per pet per day will apply (paid locally).
- Smoking Allowed? : Smoking and use of e-cigarettes is not permitted
- Tax : Tourist Tax is required to be paid upon arrival in cash. €0.90 per day for adults over 16 years old.
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.