No. 8 Willowgate
No. 8 Willowgate is a delightful, spacious cottage providing comfortable accommodation to suit small families and couples alike. It is perfectly positioned in the centre of the picturesque market town of Pickering.
On the ground floor you can enjoy relaxation and home cooked meals in the open plan living and dining space. The two comfortable fabric sofas surround the electric fire and flat screen tv. So get the family together and enjoy a night in with a film.
The fully equipped kitchen has everything you will need for your stay, whether you are staying two nights or two weeks. With a view out onto the garden and the kitchen leading off from the living area, you can cook dine and socialise with all the family.
The property has two large bedrooms, one king and one superking. With ample storage you can get unpacked and start enjoying your stay right away. Each room benefits from quality mattresses and...
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
No.8 Willowgate is perfectly located in the market town of Pickering. The thriving town has plenty of independent shops, cafes, restaurants, pubs and bars so you won’t tire of things to do. Explore Pickering Castle which is packed with a rich history dating back to 12th century. Enjoy a walk on the iconic Cleveland Way, or head to Dalby Forest where you can explore the gentle woodland trails. From the beautiful North York Moors, to the expansive Great Yorkshire Forest and finally the delightful North Yorkshire coast, Pickering is ideally situated so you can experience everything the county has to offer.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On select bookings made after May 6th, 2020 with a check-out date on or before June 30, 2021*, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. *Exclusion and Blackout dates apply. Stays taking place between December 20, 2020 and January 3, 2021 do not qualify for 10-day cancellation. Some individual homes may not be participating as noted in their individual Property Display Page.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- - No smoking - No parties or events - Check-in time is 3:00 PM - 10:00 PM