EcoLuxe Beachside Paradise Home with Full Staff & Pool
Casa Cantarena is one of our newest beachfront villas with great open space architecture, created in Mayan contemporary style. Its design focuses on keeping the harmony between modern and eco- conscious living given its pristine location inside the Sian Kaan biosphere, a UNESCO heritage site since 1987. The four-bedroom Villa is nestled on a 100 m stretch of Sian Ka’an coastline, offering sea and lagoon views, a beachfront pool and a variety of outdoor dining and lounge areas. Casa Cantarena is an auto sufficient property powered by sun, wind with a back up generator to guarantee a standard set of sustainability. The stunning surroundings are matched by the well thought out interiors. Floor to ceiling sliding doors allow guest to enjoy the perfect weather and views from the comfort of the home’s great room. Consisting of a dining room table for six neighboring an oversized U-shaped couch and large reclaimed wood coffee table, all over...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Home Theatre System
Pets Allowed On Request
Balcony: Ocean View
Outdoor Dining Area
Outdoor Furniture: Sun Loungers
Barbeque Grill: Gas
Baby Sitting: Available for additional fee
Grocery Shopping Service Available
Meal Included: 3 meals/day
Meal Included: All Inclusive
Chef Services: Included
Meal Included: Dinner
Meal Included: Lunch
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- 1) Pet Policy. Pets are not allowed in or on the Property unless the Property has been designated “Pets Considered or Pet Friendly.” If an unauthorized pet is in the Property, the Guest shall be responsible for all damage caused by pet. Guest and their invitees will be required to immediately leave the Property or be removed. If the Property is “Pets Considered” or “Pet Friendly,” this does not guarantee any particular pet(s) will be accepted. Rental Agent authorization is required.
- 2) Guest Inspection. Guest acknowledges that, unless the Rental Agent is notified immediately upon occupancy, the Property including the furniture, furnishings and appliances shall be deemed to be in good working order, condition and repair. Any defect, damage or fault not reported by Guest to Rental Agency within the first twenty-four (24) hours from check-in will be deemed waived and ineligible for a refund. Guest shall keep the Property in a clean and sanitary condition, and shall immediately notify Rental Agent of any damage to the Property or its contents, or any inoperable equipment or appliances.
- 3) Ski Boots Advisory. Please be advised that ski boots cause substantial damage to Property interiors. Wearing ski boots inside the Property is strictly prohibited, except in entryways, ski rooms and mudrooms. Guests are also requested to refrain from wearing shoes inside the Property. Guests are encouraged to bring slippers or other appropriate indoor footwear for use during Guest occupancy of the Property.
- 4) Smoking Policy. Smoking inside the Property is strictly prohibited at all times. The Guest shall be responsible for all damage caused by smoking, including but not limited to, stains, burns, odor and removal of debris. Guest may be required to immediately leave the Property, or be removed, in which case the Guest forfeits all rights to the return of any unused Rental Fees.
- 5) Hot Tubs/Pools. Pools and hot tubs are serviced prior to Guest arrival. Rental Agent recommends showering prior to use to maintain clean water and avoid drain/refill during Guest stay. The use of hot tubs, pools, saunas, spas and steam rooms within the Property is at the Guest own risk. The Property is located at a high elevation and Guests are urged to exercise caution when using these types of amenities. Proper precautions and acclimatization to altitude is recommended.
- 6) Parking; Bikes. Guest shall use only those parking spaces designated for their use by Rental Agent. Bikes and similar transportation devices cannot be stored inside the home at any time.
- 7) Property For Sale. All properties for sale by their respective owners include a disclosure to that effect on the property’s designated page on Rental Agents website. If the Property is listed for sale, Rental Agent shall have the right to enter the Property and to allow prospective or actual buyers, lenders, agents and brokers of the owner of the Property to enter the Property upon twenty-four (24) hours’ prior notice to Guest.