Picturesque Modern Villa with Pool above Sitges
The views say it all! Villa Floris offers a picturesque, modern villa perched atop a hill above the charming town of Sitges. Looking out over the sea, the landscape is constantly changing, with the ripples of the waves reflected in the villa’s expansive windows, drawing the natural landscape within the villa’s walls.
Throughout the property, large windows and glass doors let the sunlight flood in, making every living space bright and airy, perfect for a summer holiday. On the ground floor, the hallway leads straight through to the terrace and swimming pool, so from the moment you arrive, you are guided out into the sunshine.
As you step up to the first floor, you will find the main sociable living areas, with a fully-equipped kitchen, that’s filled to the brim with modern appliances and a breakfast bar where your loved ones can gather around and help prepare delicious meals!
The kitchen leads through...
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Often referred to as the ‘Jewel on the Mediterranean’, Sitges offers the perfect coastal retreat for a holiday in the sun! Reputed to offer 300 days of sunshine a year, it is a quaint little coastal town surrounded by the hills of the Garraf National Park. Villa Floris sits less than a 10-minute drive from the beach and town centre of Sitges, with stunning, undisturbed views of the sea! This is the perfect location for exploring this beautiful coastal area. The area offers everything you might need for a relaxed holiday, with amenities close by such as shopping, supermarkets, restaurants, bars and evening entertainment. When you venture into the old town, there typically narrow Spanish streets that you can amble around explore each day. These pretty streets slowly lead you down to a picturesque, palm tree-lined promenade that runs the entire length of the open bay with its various beautiful beaches. If you are already a wine connoisseur or are simply interested in tasting some local grapes, then you will enjoy visiting the local vineyards and bodegas of Torres, Cordoniu and Priorat. For food, you should try some traditional Catalan dishes, often featuring fresh seafood and Mediterranean vegetables, the delicacies are mouth-wateringly good! You will be lucky as Stiges itself offers a fabulous selection of restaurants, with cuisines from all around the world, ideal for pleasing every guest. The access to this stunning town is as easy as it gets, located just 20-minutes from Barcelona’s El Prat international airport. Due to the elevated location of the villa, we advise you to have a car to go up and down. Once down the hill, there are plenty of spaces to park the car, and you can walk everywhere from there! The famous cosmopolitan capital city of Barcelona, less than an hour away by car, is bursting with charm. Well known for its architecture and art, millions of people flock to this city to revel in its delights, and it is easy to see why! You must visit for a day, or even two, wandering around the old streets of the Gothic centre, eating at the fish restaurants in La Boqueria market, ambling around Park Guell and feasting your eyes on the stunning Gaudi architecture, visible throughout the city, in particular, the Sagrada Familia, cannot be missed!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €1,000 payable by credit card or bank transfer before arrival
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Extra €200, paid locally. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or garbage disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, included in the rental price
- Energy costs included? : From November to April heating and electricity consumption is an additional €150 to be paid locally.
- Internet access? : Yes, included in the rental price
- Minimum stay : 4 nights 22nd December to 12th January
- 5 nights January to May; 25th August to 21st December
- 6 nights June
- 7 nights July to 24th August
- Changeover day : Saturday during July and August. Flexible the remainder of the year
- Pets welcome? : On request only and with prior agreement with the owner. If accepted, a pet supplement of €100 per pet per day will apply (paid locally).
- Smoking Allowed? : Smoking and vaping are not permitted
- Tax : Tourist Tax is required to be paid upon arrival in cash. €0.90 per day for adults over 16 years old.
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.