wonderful villa on the Spanish coast
Truly the height of luxury, Villa Reyna offers up to twelve guests the unique opportunity to experience architectural beauty, innovative technology and elegant interior design in the most fashionable location on the Spanish coast!
You might find yourself catching your breath a little as you enter the vast living and dining room, as the bright sunshine streams through the enormous windows, shimmering on the soft white walls. The utterly sleek and modern décor oozes style, yet the furniture is nothing but pure comfort. Whether it’s a big breakfast buffet, a lunchtime banquet or a glass of wine after an active day exploring the sublime Costa del Sol, this space will intensify each special moment. Thoroughly open, bright and enchanting, the whole house is connected through this central living area. The terrace extends towards the garden, the breath-taking Gaggenau kitchen (any budding chef’s dream!) is to one side and the...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
The sublime and surreal landscape that envelopes you as you lounge by the pool or gaze out of the huge windows creates the impression that you’re utterly detached from the real world, nestled in an endless haze of rolling hills and the deep blue sea. In fact, Villa Reyna is located just a ten-minute drive inland from San Pedro de Alcantara, a charming residential suburb of Marbella brimming with shops, cafes, bars and supermarkets and a delightful seafront promenade. Similarly, Puerto Banus, just 15 minutes away, has a lovely harbour, luxury brand boutiques, markets, restaurants, clubs and bars. Meanwhile, Marbella, a little bigger and busier, with a traditional and beautiful old town, is just 20 minutes away, and holds many Michelin starred restaurants and world-renowned beaches where one can soak up the sun and enjoy a cocktail at a beachfront bar! It has a very rich history, visible in the many ruins throughout the winding cobbled streets of its Old Town. Malaga, the largest city on the Costa del Sol, is less than an hour away, and is historically and culturally incredibly rich, putting even more activities and amenities at your fingertips. As the birthplace of Pablo Picasso, the city is of course brimming with museums and art galleries, set among a beautiful cityscape of castles, cathedrals and theatres. The Costa del Sol itself is largely peaceful and quiet, as although there is a large amount of tourism, largely for the fantastic beaches and warm climate (the average water temperature year-round is 18°C!), visitors tend to stick to the highly developed south-western part, leaving the stunning mountains inland largely untouched and peaceful year-round. The region of Andalucía is a diverse one both culturally and in the landscape, where picturesque beaches, ancient cities and deserts meet the incredible Sierra Nevada mountain range, which includes both the most southerly ski resort in Europe and the highest point of continental Europe!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €1000, to be paid upon arrival
- Arrival time : 4.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 10.00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Included in the rental price
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Tax : Included in the rental price
- Changeover day : Flexible
- Minimum stay : 7 nights, although shorter stays are available upon request
- Pets welcome? : Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property