Modern Secluded Villa with Private Pool and Garden Area
Modern style meets massive amounts of space and tradition at this exquisite four-bedroom villa. Novia offers places for both togetherness and seclusion through its multiple interiors and exterior areas. Experience the beauty the Dominican Republic has to offer from a highly rated and top-class villa! Taking inspiration from the fellow tropical island of Bali, on the other side of the globe, Novia brings the tropical style and influences of Asia and combines them with the native architecture of the Dominican Republic. Novia, which means girlfriend in Spanish, lives up to its name presenting guests with a gorgeous and beautiful design, adorned with modern and sleek furnishings providing tender and calming times as well as fun and active entertainment! The villa features two interior areas, either side of the well-presented exterior to bring you a villa of two halves! On one side, the villa offers a massive area for social and dining...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Unmistakably beautiful, the Dominican Republic makes for an excellent escape from mundane or hectic lives. The country provides beaches along picturesque coasts, enchanting landscapes, a rich mix of cultures and history as well as some of the most delicious cuisines from around the globe! Whether you want a heart-stopping activity or tranquillity, the Dominican Republic has it all! La Romana and La Altagracia are regions in the south-eastern coast of the Dominican Republic. Situated by the coast, Novia sits between the two districts, thus offering two helpings of things to do, see, eat and drink! Coastal settings afford guests opportunities on both land and sea so choose your mood and explore the beauty this island has to offer! Casa de Campo resort provides access to Novia guests. Chooses from a range of services and amenities at your disposal throughout its 7000 acres! With 8 restaurants and a food truck, vacationers can forget about calories with gut-busting meals, or opt for native and familiar dishes! Restaurants appear in a variety of places, so you can enjoy panoramic vistas or meals on the beach! Minatas Beach is where the resort's club and restaurant sit! The beach provides palm-tree swathed golden sand alongside azure, crystal-clear waters. Spend hours sun-bathing with serene scenes or head into the water for aquatic joy! The restaurant serves both Mediterranean and Latin American cuisine, both regions playing a large role in the makeup of this country’s origins and also offers refreshing and tropical drinks and cocktails! Unwind with sounds of live music or sessions with international DJs. To top it off, a range of activities for all ages and different types of groups who visit the beach, so voyage on the sea on kayaks, paddleboards or with snorkelling and be the master of your own adventure! At night, Casa de Campo really come alive! Bars on the beach and throughout the resort offer an array of recreational evening activities and refreshments so you can fiesta the night away! Dancing and music are offered at the Genesis Nightclub and the La Cana Bar and Lounge for those who want a proper party, otherwise, for those who want more relaxed settings, bars sit on the beach and all around the resort offering enchanting views!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : Credit Card Charge Authorisation/Security Deposit to be requested upon arrival.
- Arrival time : 3.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 11.00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Included in the rental price
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Tax : 18% Transfer of Industrialised Goods & Services (ITBIS) calculated at the time of booking.
- Changeover day : Flexible
- Minimum stay : 3 nights during High & Low Season. 5 nights during Easter & Spring Break. 7-10 nights during Christmas & New Year.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included
- Pets welcome? : Pets are not allowed
- Smoking Allowed? : Smoking & Vaping is not permitted inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Property manager levy? : Resort Registration fees apply - $25 per adult (15 years +) & $12 per child (4-12 years old). Upon booking, guests will be provided with a link for registration & payment (These rates are subject to change without notice).
- Other Ts and Cs : Bookings will only be accepted from indivuals over the age of 26