Secluded spacious home on wooded private lot
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- 10 Guests
Beautiful mountain views, deck, propane grill, & hot tub
Two separate living areas with flat screen TVs, wet bar
Large stone gas fireplace
Welcome to Twin Creek Lodge. This large home is nestled between the Monte Cristo and Bemrose Creeks and offers amazing forest and mountain views. Enjoy the sounds of the twin creeks as you enjoy the large deck or a soak in the outdoor hot tub. The living room offers spacious seating with vaulted ceilings, a stone gas fireplace, flat screen TV and forest views. The living room opens to a dining area with seating for 10-12 and a well-stocked kitchen perfect for cooking family meals. Directly off the dining room is a large deck with seating and a gas BBQ just feet from the stream. The lower level features are second living area with ample seating opening to a porch with a private hot tub.
There is a main level queen master suite with ensuite bath...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
No Pets Allowed
Free Parking: On-site
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Washer In Home
Outdoor Dining Area
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Age Requirements: Guests must be 25 years of age or older to rent a property, and must reside in property for duration of reservation.
- Smoking: No Smoking.
- Pets: No Pets.
- Events: No parties, weddings, receptions, or productions.