Elegant Grand Villa with Pool and Hot Tub
Magnificently crafted with views across the mesmerising Caribbean Sea, Denisha Dreams makes for the perfect place to enjoy the year-long sunshine and tropical settings the Dominican Republic provides. This mammoth 12,000 square-foot three-bedroom villa perfectly accommodates up to ten guests and offers relaxation and recreation inside and out! Denisha Dreams has been designed with a French theme so you will appreciate the flair of the Gaul’s expressed throughout this villa! The use of neutral tones and vibrant, deep colours, plants both outdoors and indoors as well as a multitude of French windows, doors, sofas, lights and tiles come together to bring you a villa that screams grandeur! From the entrance to the sizeable Denisha Dreams, guests will get a hint of the opulence that awaits them inside. Water fountains and immaculately shaped flora greet you as you enter the grounds through a huge blue barn door, illuminated by beautiful...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
The Dominican Republic brings flavour, style and beauty in nearly everything it produces. Travellers hear often say take me back once they take a visit here. Fusions of Spain, America, Africa and Asia combine to present a culture that blends the best of its induvial motherlands and brings zest with everything you get stuck into! La Romana sits on the south-eastern coast of the island and offers an abundance of things to do, see, eat and drink. Providing first-class service is a top value within the country so expect to be happily accommodated in whatever you desire! Just 70 miles away lies Santa Domingo, the capital and oldest town in the New World! Minatas Beach sits on the coast of La Romana and makes for a perfect place for families to enjoy tropical beach days! As one of the only private beaches in the DR, guests will enjoy the less busy environment and the space offered here. Palm trees line the beach offering shade as you relax or play on the soft, golden sand and warm temperatures greet you as you enter the magical, azure, Caribbean Sea. The beach also offers entertainment and relaxation options in the form of motorised or non-motorised sports and adventures and an open-air pavilion where you can loosen up with a massage! A restaurant and bar lie on the beach to provide refreshments on your beach visit! Sip tropical cocktails from freshly picked pineapples or tuck into mouth-watering meals, complimented by panoramic sea vistas. But the food options don’t stop there with Casa de Campo offering up to 8 restaurants and cafes! The different restaurants serving food from Europe, Asia, Latin America and Asia guests will be spoilt for choice! What’s more, a food-truck offers quick and tasty meals so grab a burger to go! At night the resort comes alive! Bars, restaurants and lounges offer an array of fiesta opportunities. Unwind on the beach bar with refreshing cocktails and live music or head to other bars inside and on the grounds of the resort, with international DJ's and melodies of Dominica’s native sound, Meringue. Twist those hips and shake those legs all night long at the Genesis Nightclub, situated right by your villa!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : Credit Card Charge Authorisation/Security Deposit to be requested upon arrival.
- Arrival time : 3.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 11.00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Included in the rental price
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Tax : 18% Transfer of Industrialised Goods & Services (ITBIS) calculated at the time of booking.
- Changeover day : Flexible
- Minimum stay : 3 nights during High & Low Season. 5 nights during Easter & Spring Break. 7-10 nights during Christmas & New Year.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included
- Pets welcome? : Pets are not allowed
- Smoking Allowed? : Smoking & Vaping is not permitted inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Property manager levy? : Resort Registration fees apply - $25 per adult (15 years +) & $12 per child (4-12 years old). Upon booking, guests will be provided with a link for registration & payment (These rates are subject to change without notice).
- Other Ts and Cs : Bookings will only be accepted from indivuals over the age of 26