Villa Erasmo at Setúbal
Villa Erasmo offers a comfortable, traditional Portuguese home, brimming with local charm while offering all contemporary comforts within a secluded spot on the glittering Lisbon coast.
With a classic white-washed façade framed with pretty shutters, this charming home offers the ideal blend of modern and rustic. Guests will immediately feel at ease as they enter this ‘home-from-home’ environment and all its natural and pared-down charm.
Set within luscious gardens, fragrant with flowering plants, this home offers stylish outdoor living at its best: with a covered dining terrace guests can enjoy long and lazy lunches by the pool, evening barbecues with local wines and grilled seafood or breakfasts after a refreshing morning swim.
With dappled shade, dazzling sunny terraces, indulgent hammocks and lazy loungers, guests will genuinely drop the tempo in line with the local pace of life.
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Villa Erasmo is nestled in a pretty spot on the Lisbon Coast, on the periphery of the Aroeira Golf resort (4 km) along with all the amenities that this offers. The closest beach is Fonte da Telha (5.5 km). The Fonte de Telha beach offers visitors an uncrowded beach with dunes, a high bar and water sports. At the resort, guests have access to two 18 hole championship golf courses. There are tennis courts, spa, health centre and playground as well as restaurants and shops. Aroeira boasts a stretch of thirty kilometres of the most beautiful beaches in Portugal; whether it be the lively and buzzing beach at the village of Costa da Caparica, to the more wild and rugged beaches at the southern end of the stretch, visitors will not be short of choice. This region of Portugal is ideal for water sports enthusiasts, whether it be canoeing, snorkelling, diving or surfing, the area is a water lovers’ paradise. The beauty of the Lisbon coast is that it provides a breezy escape from the capital, whilst being home to some of Portugal’s historic jewels, which attract thousands of visitors: the ancient walled town of Obidos, the 12th century monastery at at Alcobaca, the Catholic pilgrimage site of Fatima, and the fairytale palaces of Sintra. Estoril is where Ian Fleming took inspiration for the James Bond books, offers whitewashed and cobbled charm which will take you back in time; the marina is where the well-heels moor their yachts, while the town’s casinos provide quick action. Lisbon itself is a vibrant and colourful city with a fascinating history; the town is rich with museums, monuments and a lively waterfront with bars and many restaurants showcasing a blend of traditional and contemporary architecture.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €600 to be held on clients' credit card as guarantee, to be paid at time of booking
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, excluding pool towels. Pool towels can be rented for €5 per towel per guest.
- Pets welcome? : Pets not allowed
- Changeover day : Flexible
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Tax : Tourist Tax included in the rental price
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included
- Heating costs included? : Optional extra of €30 per day between November - April
- Pool heating charge? : €25 per day
- Other Ts and Cs : Extra bed on request: €22 per night
- Extra bed on request from 18/07/2020 until 28/08/2020 - €27 per night