Impeccable Deluxe Villa in Mexican Fishing Village
You really need to see this extraordinary full-service villa with your own eyes to believe it. Originally built as a retreat for the owner to enjoy with his family upon retirement, this 2,000 sqm (22,000 sq ft) home is full of creative details and grand spaces for spending time with loved ones. Upon arrival, you know you have arrived to a very special place as you descend an ornate marble staircase and stand beneath an imposing cupula ceiling to appreciate unique views of a stunning jungle estuary.
It’s as though the 4-story villa lovingly embraces the tropical cliffside with terraces that wrap around the face of the property on all floors like waves. The architect was careful to make use of the cliffside’s impermeable bedrock in the structural design and you will note how large boulders create natural walls and backdrops to the man-made waterfalls that form delightful features here.
From the suites and common...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Just 20 minutes from downtown Puerto Vallarta, Boca de Tomatlán has thus-far retained its “mañana” Mexican charm. For some, this town has got stuck in time; for others, that is precisely its charm. If you want a taste of what Mexico’s fishing towns were like before mass tourism and social media, this is it! And you don’t have to forfeit your creature comforts and privacy to do so.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Building Elevator
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.